Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: @annaSEA You do need a sharpener for Charlotte Tilbury's...

@annaSEA, I find most small sharpeners work with CT lip liners. I've used Bobbi Brown, Chanel, and Lancome. I particularly like the one that CT sells ($7) as it has both small and large sharpeners, is covered, and works her Colour Chameleons eyeshadow sticks.

Thank you!

@annaSEA 

I've always used Urban Decay Grind House and I've never had a problem.

Thank you!

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Swatches of the new pillow talks

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

681FB255-9889-4E8D-B220-1C0591C65EAD.png

E4E94C39-FB4A-4FC4-A537-E16FBD786485.png

Releasing today

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

New "dazzling" Pillow Talk product(s) coming soon. Sign up in CT's IG bio.

In case anyone wanted a sneak peek:

Annotation 2019-07-16 034746.png

I have Kim KW lipstick and mine seems more of a matte finish. It doesn’t glide on the lips and I wouldn’t consider it moisturizing. I keep reading reviews of people who say the shade is moisturizing and am wondering if it’s just me that doesn’t think so, or if I got a defective one?

Here are swatches of the Nordstrom portable eye palette. The formula felt so buttery and smooth when I swatched it. Each of these is just one swipe. Warm nudes tend to pull quite orange on me, but this palette went to extremes! If you have the same issue with warm colors, ymmv with this palette. Otherwise, the colors look really pretty in the pan, and will probably swatch quite differently on someone else! 

Charlotte Tilbury Easy Portable Pocket Sized Smokey Eye PaletteCharlotte Tilbury Easy Portable Pocket Sized Smokey Eye Palette

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thank you so much @playingdressip! I am considering making an order since I want the new hourglass shadows but need to spend $100 for shipping and was considering this. I was thinking it looked more pink toned but everything pulls so orange on me so this was super helpful

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Happy to help @sydtomato ! It does look more pink in the pan. These colors are so tricky on me!

@playingdressup  Thank you so much!

I am still going back and forth over this one. I guess I will decide when  can go see in person. Thank again!

Happy to help @ChristalM ! This is a good one to check out in person. It feels so nice, but I think skin undertone will make a big difference on the shades.

Swatches of the holiday 12 palette

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Who wants to take the bottom half while I take the top?  I'm thinking we just need to borrow a tablesaw for like 5 minutes, max.  

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@michelleshops I was just thinking the same thing and I want the bottom! YOu've got yourself a deal lol

12C38635-11F0-4360-9C12-4CAF5B189221.png

Isn't the item count on offer much less than last year?  Sure seems like it to me.

@Mochapj, Thank you for posting, I was waiting on the sal...

@Mochapj, Thank you for posting, I was waiting on the sale. Also @Ispend2much6

@Mochapj Yay! Can you post or DM me the link? For some reason, I didn't receive this email.  =(

testing