Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Happy to help @sydtomato ! It does look more pink in the pan. These colors are so tricky on me!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@playingdressup  Thank you so much!

I am still going back and forth over this one. I guess I will decide when  can go see in person. Thank again!

Happy to help @ChristalM ! This is a good one to check out in person. It feels so nice, but I think skin undertone will make a big difference on the shades.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Swatches of the holiday 12 palette

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Who wants to take the bottom half while I take the top?  I'm thinking we just need to borrow a tablesaw for like 5 minutes, max.  

@michelleshops I was just thinking the same thing and I want the bottom! YOu've got yourself a deal lol

12C38635-11F0-4360-9C12-4CAF5B189221.png

Isn't the item count on offer much less than last year?  Sure seems like it to me.

@Mochapj, Thank you for posting, I was waiting on the sal...

@Mochapj, Thank you for posting, I was waiting on the sale. Also @Ispend2much6

@Mochapj Yay! Can you post or DM me the link? For some reason, I didn't receive this email.  =(

@fiercestpoodle  For some reason the link directs to the UK site but if you change it to your local site it should still remain on the sale page

https://charlottetillbury-emaildotcom/2MC8-1FT8R-4QZQEN-X5GH8-1/c.aspx

Not working for me:(  when is it open to public?

@Mochapj I'm in! Thank you so much!!!!

(For anyone trying the link above, just change the word "dot" to "." and it will work!)

@Ispend2much6 , did you see this??? Not much going on this year unfortunately.

@blackkitty2014   Yes, thank you!  You're right; I'm not making an order unless she adds items, which has happened.  

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

CT holiday

I hope this means that since she's bringing out a lot of new stuff that the summer sale will be sensational (I hope she's going to have one.)

@Ispend2much6  I got the email about it this morning; 30% off starts now

@Mochapj   Thanks so much!

@Mochapj  Thank you! Excited about the face palette! I like the Beauty Glow and Smokey Eye palettes and use frequently. Missed out on Seductive Beauty. Hoping this one is new!

Charlotte is so naughty.  Hype us up in July with her holiday collection 😉 Thx @Mochapj.  The 12 pan palette looks liked half of the first 12-pan + half of 2nd 12-pan she released sometimes ago 😉

testing