Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting these swatches! I have Stoned Rose and...

Thanks for posting these swatches! I have Stoned Rose and it's more pink than Glowing Jen, which is more brown-rose. I also bought Viva and it reminds me of Bond Girl though is probably closest to Walk of Shame. How would you describe Amal?

Re: Thanks for posting these swatches! I have Stoned Rose and...

@TraceyEB   Amal is one of CT's more unique shades, I think.  I almost want to say it's a combo of The Queen and Love Liberty.  It's not nearly as bright as either of them, which for me is a good quality.

Re: Thanks for posting these swatches! I have Stoned Rose and...

@Ispend2much6, that's a super helpful description!! I have a feeling based on that, Amal will work for me, too.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

This is so helpful @Ispend2much6 

I found this video on YouTube - it's really helpful especially if you want an idea on what some of the shades look like on fairer skin. She even shows them side by side with other CT lippies so you can see if you already have a dupe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm88dzmJKY

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Viva vergara and Carina star

Viva La VergaraViva La Vergara

Carina's StarCarina's Star

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Mochapj You make these lipsticks look so good! Thanks for the swatches. You look amazing!

Carina's Star is stunning on you, @Mochapj!

Carina's Star is stunning on you, @Mochapj!
Anonymous Insider

oh wow! Both shades look great on you! I really like the...

oh wow! Both shades look great on you! I really like the Carina Shade 😍

Lovely @Mochapj ! I’m excited to get Vergara soon! And Amal! 

Wow @Mochapj those are so beautiful on you! I love them on you!

Thanks @makeitup305 I really like both of them ☺️

So pretty @Mochapj thanks for sharing! Viva looks a bit warmer than I was expecting !

@kim888 I thought the red would be brighter.

@Kim888 I thought the red would be brighter.

@Kim888 me as well; I was kind of thinking it would be more like a black cherry sort of shade.

I didn't know sephora was getting the new hot lips so soon!! Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick 2 Glowing Jen!!!

Thanks for posting @Kim888 ! Would be nice if the cases a...

Thanks for posting @Kim888 ! Would be nice if the cases and refills were sold separately too

Yayyyy!! I'm so glad that I waited. Thanks so much for posting @Kim888 :). Maybe people will get their orders in as well and post swatches before it goes live here. Really interested in the Glowing Jen and Carina's Star.

@Kim888   I had a feeling I shouldn't have been greedy and waited!  Thanks for posting.

@Ispend2much6 yeah I deff would have waited if I'd known! Oh well if i end up wanting more I can always buy them from sephora

testing