Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

@makeitup305, me, too. @lachaton, if the dark palette wor...

@makeitup305, me, too. @lachaton, if the dark palette works for you, it will most likely work for me.

Re: @makeitup305, me, too. @lachaton, if the dark palette wor...

@makeitup305 @TraceyEB I did take a picture of the warmer palette, but to be honest the picture didn't really show the palette that well so I passed on posting it. 

I can wear the darker one though - I need a lighter hand with it, especially the bronzer, but the shades are very pretty!

thanks @lachaton ! I've got it sitting in my cart now. It's too bad they only have the lightgasm in store.

@lachaton, thanks for letting us know your thoughts on the darker palette! Very helpful!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lachaton  Anything will look pretty on you! Very helpful swatches. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lachaton it looks so beautiful on you 😍

@lachaton Thanks for the swatches! Love the variety of shades in the palette. <333

@lachaton It looks beautiful on you! Charlotte knocks it out of the park with the blush formulations.

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I was on the fence about this but your swatches have me convinced I need it! It looks beautiful on you 🙂

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@StyleLynn  I think the light one would be very pretty on you, in particular!! Let me know what you end up deciding 🙂 

So gorgeous on you @lachaton 

My goodness, @lachaton, it looks sooo pretty on you!! Tha...

My goodness, @lachaton, it looks sooo pretty on you!! Thanks for posting the swatches, too!

I love it on you, @lachaton!

I love it on you, @lachaton!

This looks SOOO good on you!!!  Gorgeous!!  

so pretty @lachaton  thanks for posting! I was set on getting the darker one but now I don't know! your swatches of the lighter one look so pretty! I'm trying to avoid buying both but I don't know if I can!

I’m with you @Kim888. It’s so hard not to want both.

@PrettyPaint  Yeah I think I am going to start with 1 but assuming I like the formula I feel like eventually I'll be unable to resist getting the other one. 

@Kim888  The lighter one is likely my preference, just because I love the shades of pink - they're very golden! 

The darker one is more of a warm coral. Super pretty. I have to apply it with a lighter hand, since I'm so fair, But I loooove the shades in it. 

I do wish she had skipped the bronzers. These ones aren't anything outstanding. 

Cross posting from April Hauls a post by @darlyndar comparing the CT Face Palettes to the Becca x Malika palette.

Top: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LightgasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LightgasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT LovegasmTop: Becca x Malika; Bottom: CT Lovegasm

Thanks, @TraceyEB! I had no idea you tubers we’re comparing these palettes as well. I wore a mix of both CT palettes last night and I LOVED them. I wear sheer foundation, so I do prefer CT’s formula to Becca because they are more sheer as well. They can most definitely be built up with a dense, flat blush brush. I also purchased the new NARS orgasm cream palette and layered the highlight overtop to get a super intense glow that lasted all night. I can see myself using them alone during the day for a natural glow. 

Hi @darlyndar, thank you sooo much for sharing your experience with the CT palettes as well as the Nars and Becca releases. They sound wonderful and complementary! I don't think we can go wrong with one or both CT face palettes! 🙂

2 Replies
testing