Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Any details on the new promotion on Charlotte's website?  Its hinting at 3 new lip looks reminiscent of the 90's supermodel era...

@seekingtruth  I haven't heard anything definitive yet, but I wonder if it will include the Confession lipstick since it was included in her Supermodel Look set for holiday 2014, which was inspired by supermodel looks of the 1990s. 

Although the website does say are 3 "new lip looks"; I'm guessing maybe sets? Likely with liners and/or glosses. Likely beiges/browns. 

That would work for me @lachaton!  Always liked that look (aging myself as I reminisce :))  Though I must admit I am addicted to my PillowTalk lip!

Hello ladies 🙂

Does anyone happen to know if she's going to bring back Superstar Lips (specifically Pillow Talk and Walk of Shame)?  I actually have Pillow Talk and it is absolutely PERFECT!  Hoping to get my hands on a couple more....  Thanks!

Hi @seekingtruth,

At this time, we do not have any information regarding this. I recommend staying tuned and continuing to check your email notifications for the latest information on products and promotions. Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT!

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Hi Lovelies, does anyone know whether the Pillow Talk blush and eyeshadow palette will be available on Sephora as well? Thanks 💖!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Hi @miruiz,

We apologize as we don't have further details on this time. Please check back and stay tuned! Thank you.

-Helen

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thank you for the update!

Wayne Goss makeup tutorial using the CT's Pillow Talk collection is available on his YouTube channel.

Pillow Talk blusher is live! saw the email pop in for CT website, but checked nordies and its up now as well. 

The eye shadow quad is also up at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.52.08 AM.png

Nordstrom will be launching the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk collection in stores (where sold) Jan 17th - taking pre-orders now.

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 12.47.00 PM.png

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

A new Davie Bowie (?!) inspired CT palette coming? - the imagery is very Bowieesque but the box says Eyes to Hypnotize so perhaps it’s a palette of her wet dry formula?

9AC72841-3FF1-48E0-BD1C-D93BAFBAC8A2.png

Oooh, this is very exciting! I'm in for sure!

Oooh, this is very exciting! I'm in for sure!

I’m excited for sure! 

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Oooooh interesting! Can’t wait to see inside

Charlotte Tilbury is at 10% on Ebates today, free shipping on all orders!  I had no idea CT was on Ebates.

Charlotte Tilbury - Goddess Cleansing Ritual Cleanser - available now on her site

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 9.08.22 AM.png

If anyone needs to see Pillowtalk lipstick swatch Crosspoating from swatches thread)

960FB116-3DEF-42BF-9EA0-B6116FF7059A.jpeg

testing