Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Back in Stock on CT direct - SUPERSONIC GIRL and STARS IN YOUR EYES eyeshadow palette.

DID EVERYONE SEE THEY HAVE CHARLOTTE TILLBURY LIPSTICK IN...

Wrong area.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB  Thank you! I am enjoying the CT Stars in Your Eyes Palette!!! Highly recommend it. Do you like the Exagger Eyes or Pillow Talk eye palette more? 

Hi @ms123456, glad to hear you like the Stars in Your Eyes palette! If I had to choose between Pillow Talk and Exagger-eyes, I'd choose Exagger-eyes because there is more variety between the different shades in the palette. I also find the shimmer shade in Pillow Talk too subtle and I go outside the palette for a shimmer shade. Both are lovely and you couldn't go wrong with either.  Exagger-eyes is LE, so even if you'd like both over time, I'd start with Exagger-eyes. (It's the palette I'm giving to my sister for Xmas.) Hope you love whichever one you choose!!

@TraceyEB Thank you for the recommendations on Exagger Eyes!!!

Those palettes are so gorgeous! I need to get my hands on those, love the tones and shades 🙂 @TraceyEB

They really are beautiful, @HelenBT!

Here is CT Pillow Talk blush with the Exagger-eyes quad, which is more neutral . It works with the cooler lip too.Here is CT Pillow Talk blush with the Exagger-eyes quad, which is more neutral . It works with the cooler lip too.

@makeitup305  So pretty!!!

OMG @makeitup305 just absolutely gorgeous !!

@naturalooks15 thank you that's so nice of you !

Such a pretty look, @makeitup305!

Such a pretty look, @makeitup305!

Re: Such a pretty look, @makeitup305!

@TraceyEB Thank you! I saw that you posted above about the Exagger-eyes quad. I do think I like it more than the Pillow Talk as well, at least the sparkle shade. Do you have the Supersonic Girl quad? I'm tempted.

lovely @makeitup305 !

thanks @Kim888! 🙂

@makeitup305 I love this soft cool tone look on you.  You look great in your Charlotte Tilbury goodies.

@SportyGirly125 thank you! I don't find cool tones as flattering on me but I still enjoy wearing them.

Sharing swatches of Very Victoria and Birkin Brown in different lighting.

Very Victoria indoor light and natural light:

IMG_2895.JPGvv 2.jpg

Birkin Brown in indoor light and natural light:

IMG_2896.JPGbb 2.jpg

In case you don't want to wait for Pillow Talk's eyeshadow release, or want some cooler options, I found these Colourpop dupes on Prettyismyprofession.

All of the Colourpop shades are available except for Pep Talk.  Temptalia has an extensive list of dupes for Pep Talk on her site.

Colourpop

Top Left- Pep Talk

Top Right- Labyrinth

Bottom Left- Come and Get It

Bottom Right- Conundrum

I think the main difference is that Come and Get It is a fully pigmented and more duochrome and the CT shades is a sheer glitter topper.

@Ispend2much6 Wow, the shades are pretty similar!  

6 Replies
testing