Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

If you missed the Pretty Pink Lip Trio from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, or want a back-up, Cult Beauty just got it in.

Lipstick Duo

this was such a great set if anyone is considering! the colors are lovely!

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Just received my Stars In Your Eyes palette! Ordered over the phone from my closest Nordstrom store which is 2 1/2 hours away. I will never order over the phone with them again, only will place an order on line. They shipped it through the mail in a yellow mailer envelop with no padding or bubble wrap around the palette 😲 A $75 palette and not even shipped in a box! I must have done something really good lately, because the palette was not broken or damaged in any way 😊 When I first opened it, I was thinking, this is tiny, but once my fingers started swatching, I was in love 😘 I didn't have time tonight to play with it, just swatched it. I didn't do heavy swatches, but I broke it down into the different shades in the palette.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I'm so glad your palette arrived safely!! It was love at first sight for me too. 💖

Mine arrived yesterday (hooray for fast shipping from Nordstrom).  I tried on 3 shades of Confident Eyes (3 darkest shades) and the darkest shade of Love Eyes.  Good pigment and i like it so far @Luvstravel@TraceyEB.  And Luvstravel is right, it is sturdy enough to bring along on a trip which i will do 😉  Sorry no pictures since I'm currently a Rudolf right now (i got this nasty cold for the last 2 weeks) 

@blackkitty2014  Get better soon!

Thx you @Ispend2much6 and @Luvstravel 😘

@blackkitty2014, I'm glad yours arrived quickly and glad...

@blackkitty2014, I'm glad yours arrived quickly and glad you like it ! Sorry you are under the weather, hope you get to feeling better soon, because two weeks is long enough to be down 🙁

@Luvstravel, I'm glad it arrived ok! The colors are very...

@Luvstravel, I'm glad it arrived ok! The colors are very pretty!

@curlychiquita, thanks. When I saw the yellow mailer, my...

@curlychiquita, thanks. When I saw the yellow mailer, my stomach dropped ! 😰

Thx you for the swatches @Luvstravel. I’m glad your palette arrived intact. Last time I ordered TF Soleil palette from Neiman Marcus and it arrived that way. The whole $165 palette was smashed to pieces. I was beyond mad. They did full refund though. Anyway I hope you will enjoy your new pretty. Mine will arrive on Thursday. I’m so excited 😀

@blackkitty2014, I just don't understand what the employe...

@blackkitty2014, I just don't understand what the employees that package and mail out these items are thinking ! I'm glad it was intact also, the colors are so pretty 💖 Can't wait to hear back from you when yours arrives.

Your swatches are gorgeous, @luvstravel! Relieved that yo...

Your swatches are gorgeous, @Luvstravel! Relieved that your palette arrived in tact despite the lack of packaging.

@TraceyEB, I really couldn't believe they shipped it that...

@TraceyEB, I really couldn't believe they shipped it that way! Who would let a $75 palette leave that store in a yellow mailer envelope!!! The only reason I ordered from a Nordstrom store direct was to get my 3x points that day. I wasn't sure when it would go online at Nordstrom's website and was afraid the palette might sellout before it did, since it was limited edition. I see today it is still in stock on all websites. Just so thankful in was intact. If anybody reads this know this palette should hold up well on anyones anyone's travels.

Re: @TraceyEB, I really couldn't believe they shipped it that...

It really is beyond belief. I've ordered directly from Nordstrom stores and have never had an issue. I would have been equally floored if my order arrived that way, @Luvstravel

Not a new news but if anyone is looking for older CT quads (Dolce Vita, Sophisticated etc), Net-a-Porter has those restocked at $39-$40 USD

I’m also a HUGE fan of Glow palette. When I bought it, I got a tester of wonder glow primer, and fell in love with it. Bought full size the next day 😂I’m so recommending it!

This glamorous & dewy finish is something

Just a quick thought: Both my pillow talk eyeshadow and blush made their ways to me intact after 2 week hostage from FedEx. I was worried that I wouldn’t like them that much due to the color scheme. Surprise surprise they are so easy to wear and so pretty. I recommend both if you have light to medium skin tones. If I have time tomorrow or sometime this week, I will swatch the blusher along with my other 6 CT blushers 😂

I'm glad they made it! @blackkitty2014

@blackkitty2014, wow 2 weeks! So glad it arrived in tact...

@blackkitty2014, wow 2 weeks! So glad it arrived in tact ! Hope you enjoy them 😊

Stars in Your Eyes palette swatched - it swatched better than her last large palette. Some of the light shades are hard to see against my skin. 

98CA844F-7D77-4CA4-8AA9-B4124ED5BD5A.jpeg

testing