Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Maybe she will come out with more of those decorated compacts for the holidays.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Stars in Your Eyes available on CT website

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Do we know the sephora release date for this one yet? TIA

@ChristalM I haven't heard whether the LE stuff is coming to Sephora or not, but the email I got from CT direct this morning said it was exclusive to her website until 10/11

@Mochapj, I think Oct 11 is when CT launches (some of) her Holiday collection.

Ha i'm about to ask the same question so thx you @ChristalM and @Mochapj.  I hate FedEx.  CT direct shipping using FedEx ground which took 10-11 business days for a package to deliver within CA (5-6 hr driving distance).  I think i'll wait until it comes to Sephora then.

@Mochapj Ah thanks 🙂

I was looking at her site but me and FedEx do not get along sadly 😞

To any fellow Canadian beauty lovers, I unexpectedly found that the West Edmonton Mall Sephora has the full line of CT in store! The bad news is that none of the foundation shades is a match for me, but I did pick up a Color Chameleon eyeshadow stick in Black Diamonds. And I foresee a lot of lipsticks coming home with me in the future.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

yay! another edmontonian!

Thanks for sharing that update, @sandykat79 ! It's much appreciated 🙂

Do you recall if they had the new Magic Foundation shade in Fair 0? I've been curious about swatching/trying that one!

Yes they had all the Magic shades, and as of 7:00 last ni...

Yes they had all the Magic shades, and as of 7:00 last night none were sold out. A few of the Light Wonder testers were missing, including the lightest, but I believe you said you already had that one.

@sandykat79What good news! It looks like there are only 4 Sephora stores in Canada that carry Charlotte Tilbury: Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, and Toronto. Sorry you couldn't find a foundation match. Hope you enjoy the Colour Chameleon!

@TraceyEB Do you know which Toronto store carries the full range? I went to Yorkdale but they had only 4-5 products.

Hi @fatimamummy, Sephora Eaton Centre is the TO Sephora store listed on CT's website. How interesting that other Sephora stores may still carry a few CT items.

Spotted at a Nordstrom store, Stars In Your Eyes palette. Release date UPDATED: Sept 20.

Posted earlier by veronika23Posted earlier by veronika23

Those plum shades at the top 👌🏼

so so pretty!

3698AF89-4E2E-4B79-AB72-E269B170529C.jpeg

i just came back from the rouge event and they have few CT out , i was interested in this  it is such a beautiful nude but when i apply it over my prep lips ( fresh caramel lip balm) it was patchy , i waited a but and re apply but still patchy so i didnt buy it but its so pretty. 

I was hoping to pick the Genius magic powder during Sephora event today but the store I visited had only handful of CT products. Pillow talk was the only lipstick they had. No eyeshadows , foundation,blush or other interesting stuff. 

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Hi does anyone know if the new Pillow Talk collection items are going to come back?

I asked the SA at Nordstrom about the Pillow Talk collection and she said they won't be getting it until early next year.  I'm pretty sure it will be returning. 

2 Replies
testing