Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I got my pillow talk eyeshadow quad on Monday - it arrived broken; the glitter shade exploded in the box so even just unpacking it was a huge mess. The glitter transferred to the other colors too and there’s not enough of it left to repress the glitter shade so it’s really just unusable. I contacted CT customer support on Monday and still have not heard back, and now the quad is out of stock. I’m so disappointed 😞 

Oh no!!! So sorry about the palette @seaofcowards and @Kim888.  I'm nervous now since my palette and blush are still with FedEx (i'm gonna whine again.  FedEx sucks).

@blackkitty2014 hopefully yours gets to you ok!!!

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed that yours arrives safely 🙂 

That's a bummer, @seaofcowards & @Kim888 😞  I'm sorry to hear that!

@seaofcowards  Sadly the same thing happened to me. Mine arrived on Friday and the glitter shade was shattered although luckily mine did not get over everything else so the other shades are still usable .  Sadly they can't replace it because it's out of stock but customer service was really polite and great and refunded me immediately. I'm a bit disappointed but it was packaged really well and everything I suppose sometimes that just happens. 

It took about two days to get an email response for me. 

I'm so sorry 😞 They've finally responded and offered me a refund...I know it was LE and it's now sold out but I wish there was some way they could send us replacements! I always forget to keep up with LE releases and so usually miss out but I made a point to keep checking on this quad so I'm pretty bummed 😕 

Hi, @seaofcowards, I'm sorry this happened to you. I doubt the palette is LE. It is listed with the other Luxury Palettes and there's no LE descriptor (there wasn't one before the VIP sale, either. The blush isn't listed as LE, either. It may just be a matter of time before more stock is available.

@TraceyEB CT customer service told me it is a Limited Edition item and there are no plans to bring it back. Charlotte Tilbury’s Instagram also says both the eyeshadow quad and the blush are LE. 

Hi, I read a comment that someone posted elsewhere that her Nordstrom MUA said it will be in stores in February. There will be a restock as high demand was expected  (the "exclusive access" list was over 20,000). I know you'll get one.

I also asked about Pillow Talk at Nordstrom before it was released on CT's site and the SA told me they would be getting it early next year. 

That's great news, @dolceoktober thanks for sharing! It's hard to imagine that this wouldn't be part of her regular line.

My thoughts exactly!  If it were truly LE, I don't think she would've put the Pillow Talk name to it.

Stars In Your Eyes palette - Sept 19th

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 7.15.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-12 at 7.15.15 AM.png

I hope that Sephora gets this in stock!!! 

Oh no! I’ll be broke 😂

Hello darlings, it’s Charlotte Tilbury here! I’m SO excited to launch in Sephora stores and on Sephora.com on September 13th. To celebrate this momentous launch, I am going to be hosting 2 masterclasses and have a GORGEOUS Charlotte Tilbury House at the inaugural SEPHORiA on October 20th!!

I cannot wait to share all my tips and tricks from my 20 years of experience as the world’s #1 makeup artist, and my AWARD-WINNING, BEST-SELLING makeup and skincare range, loved by supermodels, celebrities and beauty editors around the world.

Now, I want to know what YOU want to see at SEPHORiA. Comment below and tell me what you want to see – if you want to know how to become the ultimate Dolce Vita from my 10 iconic looks, how to *get gilded*, or how to have a magic skin day with my NEW product. Darlings, the choice is yours!

I can’t wait to hear from you!

Stay tuned for more updates from me and be sure to come see me at 11:00am and 6:15pm for my 2 one-of-a-kind masterclasses. Trust me, you won’t want to miss!

Lots of love,

Charlotte xxxx

Hi @ctilbury! I am so glad that Sephora is going to carry your line! I have amassed a fair collection of your color products by looking at swatches online, but I am so excited to be able to check out the complexion products in person. Especially the new concealer! I won't be at Sephoria, but I am attending the event in NYC on Thursday. I can't wait to learn more about skincare and base products to achieve that CT glow

@ctilbury Hi!

Love your products and I really hope sephora will be getting that holiday eye palette as posted above!

@ctilbury OMG! I share everyone's excitement to have Char...

@ctilbury OMG! I share everyone's excitement to have Charlotte Tilbury at Sephora!! Love so many CT products! I'm sure those attending will have a great time and learn a lot from you!

Oh my goodness, I’m super excited!  Will be attending both sessions on Saturday and seeing you on the lineup is a huge bonus! I use your Vintage Vamp eyeshadow palette and the Color Chameleon smokey eye pencils - these I keep in the car for super quick and easy eye looks that last all day & night on my hooded eyes!

I guess I’d most love to see how you make such flawless skin and eye looks (maybe using the eyes to mesmerize) for when I can take a little more time, although I do love that you make things easy and pretty effortless, and all the eye makeup I’ve used really stays on, which I can’t say for everything I use!  Maybe you can tell us about the Goddess Clay Mask - I had a sample once and it’s been on my list to buy but haven’t pulled the trigger.  Finally, maybe you can tell us about hanging out with Caroline Hirons!! Can’t wait, and thanks for visiting us here on BIC! 👄🦄💕💗🍾🍸🎉🧜‍♀️🎨

@ctilbury

testing