Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@ctilbury 

(The Queen herself is here and my heart just skipped a beat)

I am not sure if I am going to make it to Sephoria, but I'd love to see the Dolce Vita or a detailed skin tutorial with your magical products. Also would love to take a photo with you lol.

I have to say that your magic cream is such a life saver. I had a horrible allergic reaction to food  last week and had an important event the following day, my skin was still looking scaly and bumpy, but after using the magic cream as a primer (foundation after it of course) I actually received compliments on how beautiful my skin looked!

Very excited to be able to shop your products at Sephora and can't wait to see what other products you come up with in the future ❤️

We're all so excited that your brand is coming to Sephora!  I own 4 lipsticks, one eyeshadow, and the Golden Goddess kit.  Charlotte Tilbury is currently the largest brand in my makeup collection.  Thank you for joining us! @ctilbury

@ctilbury Ah, well this is so exciting to have you here! As everyone else said, welcome to Sephora and the BIC! I am not going to make it to Sephoria but LOVE that you will be there and I so look forward to seeing the pics and reports of your Masterclass from all of the awesome community members making it there! 

Thanks for making such gorgeous, glam, and really beautiful products!

Hi @ctilbury!!! Welcome to the community! So nice that your products will finally be available at Sephora. I'm not going to the event but lots of my friends are. Hope everyone has a great time!

Hi @ctilbury ! We can't wait to go to your masterclass and hopefully even be able to take some pictures with you?! I would love to hear more about how you achieve that flawless looking skin on all of the models and how you are able to tailor eye looks to make them really pop, but not look overdone. 

Looking forward to seeing you!

@ctilbury I am so excited for the Sephora Launch!! 

@ctilbury   Charlotte, we are SO excited to see you at Sephoria and attend your masterclass!  I'd like to learn more about the new Magic powder. It must be amazing because even my mother heard about it and had some questions for me.

My Pillowtalk quad is on the truck for delivery today and I cannot wait!

@Mcakes @sister13 @ZombieMetroAnt

Yay, thanks for the tag!! @shimmerbait  Super excited!

Thanks for the tag @shimmerbait Heart 

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette - swatches and application of the eyeshadow and blush. CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow QuadCT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad

CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad and BlushCT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad and Blush

Looks great on you!!!! Beautiful! @TraceyEB

Thx for posting @TraceyEB. I really like the look of the blusher. Can’t wait to get mine. They probably won’t arrive until next week (FedEx courtesy: 10 business day shipping) 😂

The blush will look lovely on you, @blackkitty2014. (My FedEx came a day early; hope yours is faster than usual.)

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB you look so beautiful!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

That's very kind, @sarahshter! The palette is very flattering.

So pretty on you  @TraceyEB! Do you love it?! 

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! I really, really like this collection. Bless Charlotte Tilbury for making eyeshadow palettes that are so beautiful and wearable. You could easily pull this palette out of your bag and do a makeup look in a minute. The eyeshadow palette lasted 10-12 hours on my eyelids without creasing, with minimal fading, and didn't emphasize the texture on my eyelids. My only teeny wish is for the Pop shade to be more vibrant; it's quite subdued even for a delicate palette. The blush-highlighter is gorgeous.

Oh that’s great @TraceyEB! I love when you find something that works so well! CT really has my all time favorite shadows as well and for those same reasons. The Sophisticate quad is one of my very few where I have hit pan! Never happens except a Chanel one maybe! Other fav is Rock Chick.  I also have one of the large sets from a Nordstrom sale. Love! They truly last all day esp with a little creme stick under to hold them. I’m anxious to see the new along with the blush as they do look so soft and wearable. So glad you got them and also shared your pics and thoughts with us! 

One of these days, @Sunnysmom, I'll pick up the Sophisticate. It looks lovely and the texture of CT eyeshadows is unsurpassed. The blush is lovely and versatile. I know it would look lovely on you! I think the Legendary Muse is my favourite CT eyeshadow palette.

@TraceyEB have had worst time getting this fo post in past few days! Hoping not on here 12 times. lol. I’m excited for your new stuff- yea! I love love thevshadows all of em! do wish I had the blush! Shoot.  Maybe if it does restock I will. Looks so pretty and natural! Happy for you! Xx

@Sunnysmom, the blush is effortless and has a beautiful glow about it. I hope they restock soon and in large quantities (I mean really, they knew demand would be through the roof). Fingers crossed!

6 Replies
testing