Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB Ah me too! I have quite a few good blushes but I know I would love this one. Not sure why I got the powder but not blush! I got the brighter duo that was online only and it’s so good. Can’t remember name of it now but I do love it. This one has to get restocked. 

Very pretty, @TraceyEB!

Thank you, @curlychiquita. Would love to hear what you think of the collection.

Wayne Goss review of Pillow Talk Eyeshadow and Blush

My pillow talk collection items arrived yesterday!

I ordered the eyeshadow palette and the blush as I already have the lipstick and lip pencil. Both are very pretty! I really like both items, and think that they're great additions to the CT line up. I'll try to post swatches later on, but here's an all-Pillow Talk look for you today. I didn't use the glitter shade int he palette, jus the other three. Excuse my always-messy eyebrows.

ACS_0081.jpgACS_0082.jpg

I had also previously ordered the new Magic loose powder and concealer (Fair shades). Confusingly, CT direct ended up cancelling my concealer even though I ordered during the VIP preview access, as they were OOS. There was a delay in processing my order, which they notified me of, and they told me they'd send me a free B!tch Perfect lipstick as an apology for the delay in processing. (That was a nice touch, as I didn't even have to contact them about the delay in my order nor ask for anything.) I still don't really understand why the concealer stock was so low that my order from the preview was cancelled, but at least its permanent so I can pick it up later.

@lachaton Very pretty fresh glow on you! Thanks for sharing with us! 

@lachaton, thx for posting.  You look beautiful as always and i'm glad you like the new collection.  Cant wait to get mine (probably end of next week). 😞 I'm so tempted to call CT CS to ask them to fire FedEx cuz they're suck.  Anybody who doesnt know logistics shouldnt handle my packages lol

@lachaton You look radiant! I love this entire collection on you. I’m particularly interested in the blush. I guess it won’t show as much on my skin tone though. Do you think it can be a subtle everyday blush on medium tan skin tone or is it too light?

@fatimamummy I'll make sure to post a swatch and tag you later! I think the blush could actually be a very nice blush on medium skintones - I was initially afraid it would be too dark for me. CT calls it a dusty pink, but I found there was a bit more terracotta in it than I was expecting (but still pretty!)

Wow, @lachaton you’re glowing! And I love how CT has superb customer service! Enjoy the bonus lipstick 😊💄 

It looks gorgeous on you, @lachaton!  I love the soft pinks in this collection!

They look beautiful on you, @lachaton! I just love the sheen in CT's products. I'm picking my set up this afternoon.

@lachatonYou look so beautiful, I guess I'll have to pick up the palette and the l blush too!

Also, I love your eyebrows!

That looks really nice!!

That looks really nice!!

You are looking extra fine today @lachaton You are selling this Pillowtalk collection!

Image result for so fetch gif

this is lovely on you @lachaton !!

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

PILLOW TALK COLLECTION HAS DROPPED! Type into a browser 'Charlotte Tilbury VIP Presale' and the collection will load. GO!!

Tagging @blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @Mochapj @mganeshaly @Kim888 @curlychiquita @veronika23 @Ispend2much6 @lachaton

@TraceyEB thank you for the tag! I had a bit to much end of summer wine last night lol and ordered the eyeshadow! I'll post pics once it comes. 

I can't wait to see your pictures!  @Kim888

@TraceyEB Thank you!!!

@TraceyEB Thank you!!!

Looking forward to this, thanks for the tag @TraceyEB! I’m same as you on pillow talk lip unfortunately. Looks awful! Lol Rest looks so pretty though I hope! 

1 Reply
testing