Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before Smiley Very Happy Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Yay, thanks for the tag!! @shimmerbait  Super excited!

Thanks for the tag @shimmerbait Heart 

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette - swatches and application of the eyeshadow and blush. CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow QuadCT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad

CT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad and BlushCT Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Quad and Blush

Looks great on you!!!! Beautiful! @TraceyEB

Thx for posting @TraceyEB. I really like the look of the blusher. Can’t wait to get mine. They probably won’t arrive until next week (FedEx courtesy: 10 business day shipping) 😂

The blush will look lovely on you, @blackkitty2014. (My FedEx came a day early; hope yours is faster than usual.)

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@TraceyEB you look so beautiful!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

That's very kind, @sarahshter! The palette is very flattering.

So pretty on you  @TraceyEB! Do you love it?! 

Thanks, @Sunnysmom! I really, really like this collection. Bless Charlotte Tilbury for making eyeshadow palettes that are so beautiful and wearable. You could easily pull this palette out of your bag and do a makeup look in a minute. The eyeshadow palette lasted 10-12 hours on my eyelids without creasing, with minimal fading, and didn't emphasize the texture on my eyelids. My only teeny wish is for the Pop shade to be more vibrant; it's quite subdued even for a delicate palette. The blush-highlighter is gorgeous.

Oh that’s great @TraceyEB! I love when you find something that works so well! CT really has my all time favorite shadows as well and for those same reasons. The Sophisticate quad is one of my very few where I have hit pan! Never happens except a Chanel one maybe! Other fav is Rock Chick.  I also have one of the large sets from a Nordstrom sale. Love! They truly last all day esp with a little creme stick under to hold them. I’m anxious to see the new along with the blush as they do look so soft and wearable. So glad you got them and also shared your pics and thoughts with us! 

One of these days, @Sunnysmom, I'll pick up the Sophisticate. It looks lovely and the texture of CT eyeshadows is unsurpassed. The blush is lovely and versatile. I know it would look lovely on you! I think the Legendary Muse is my favourite CT eyeshadow palette.

@TraceyEB have had worst time getting this fo post in past few days! Hoping not on here 12 times. lol. I’m excited for your new stuff- yea! I love love thevshadows all of em! do wish I had the blush! Shoot.  Maybe if it does restock I will. Looks so pretty and natural! Happy for you! Xx

@Sunnysmom, the blush is effortless and has a beautiful glow about it. I hope they restock soon and in large quantities (I mean really, they knew demand would be through the roof). Fingers crossed!

@TraceyEB Ah me too! I have quite a few good blushes but I know I would love this one. Not sure why I got the powder but not blush! I got the brighter duo that was online only and it’s so good. Can’t remember name of it now but I do love it. This one has to get restocked. 

Very pretty, @TraceyEB!

Thank you, @curlychiquita. Would love to hear what you think of the collection.

Wayne Goss review of Pillow Talk Eyeshadow and Blush

My pillow talk collection items arrived yesterday!

I ordered the eyeshadow palette and the blush as I already have the lipstick and lip pencil. Both are very pretty! I really like both items, and think that they're great additions to the CT line up. I'll try to post swatches later on, but here's an all-Pillow Talk look for you today. I didn't use the glitter shade int he palette, jus the other three. Excuse my always-messy eyebrows.

ACS_0081.jpgACS_0082.jpg

I had also previously ordered the new Magic loose powder and concealer (Fair shades). Confusingly, CT direct ended up cancelling my concealer even though I ordered during the VIP preview access, as they were OOS. There was a delay in processing my order, which they notified me of, and they told me they'd send me a free B!tch Perfect lipstick as an apology for the delay in processing. (That was a nice touch, as I didn't even have to contact them about the delay in my order nor ask for anything.) I still don't really understand why the concealer stock was so low that my order from the preview was cancelled, but at least its permanent so I can pick it up later.

@lachaton Very pretty fresh glow on you! Thanks for sharing with us! 

@lachaton, thx for posting.  You look beautiful as always and i'm glad you like the new collection.  Cant wait to get mine (probably end of next week). Smiley Sad I'm so tempted to call CT CS to ask them to fire FedEx cuz they're suck.  Anybody who doesnt know logistics shouldnt handle my packages lol

14 Replies