Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thanks so much, @Ispend2much6! I hope you love the set. Let us know!!

@TraceyEB  Mine came today.  I don't like Blushing Dream; it makes me look like a little girl who smeared crayons all over her lips.  I do, however, really like Rose Kiss.  It reminds me a little of Burberry's Sepia, except it's darker and a little more "rosy."  What to do...keep or send back.  

Oh no, @Ispend2much6!! In experimenting with Blushing Dreams, I found that it made a vibrant BB Art Stick look more wearable and converted a rose lip liner into a pink lip. I hope you like Rose Kiss!

@TraceyEB  Those are great ideas! 

Thx you so much @TraceyEB for the lip swatches. They look beautiful on you. I think I’m gonna buy the set 😂

Thank you, @blackkitty2014. I hope you like them! It's a pretty good value, too. (No enabling here <- side eye.)

Did anybody pick up the Nordstrom Pretty Pink set?  I keep putting it in and pulling it out my basket.  Sigh!!!

@blackkitty2014 I caved and ordered the lip set and the palette. I was thinking about them all weekend and still wanted it this morning so I just gave in haha

@Kim888, this is pretty much me. I am thinking about it even before the sale opens to everyone. Granted that I only has Secret Salma and I’m going to finish my Pussycat and couple TF L&B lipsticks soon but I’m seriously running out of room. Ugh!

I did, @blackkitty2014. Arrives tomorrow. Will let you know how they look.

@blackkitty2014  I didn't let you down; I ordered it. 🙂  It will be here Tuesday.  I'll swatch it for you.  I do think, though, it will look better on you than me, honestly.  The shades are warm, and one of the lipsticks is described as a sort of coral.

Thx you so much @Ispend2much6. It is so tempting. These shades look right down my alley. Did you order the face palette as well ?

@blackkitty2014  You're welcome!  No, I didn't order the face palette.  I ordered the Becca set and the Armani set with the two nude lippies and full sized mascara.

@blackkitty2014 Temptalia had favorable reviews of it, gave the whole set an A-. Blushing Dream got a B+, with both Rose Kiss and Pillow Talk getting A ratings. They look like gorgeous lippies, I find true, wearable, everyday pinks are hard to come buy, they’re either too shocking or too pale or lean away from pink being more of a peach or a rose or a nude. If you have room in your collection, this is probably a good grab. 

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

ETA: never mind! @blackkitty2014 is correct!

@blackkitty2014, these are just swatches I screenshoted t...

@blackkitty2014, these are just swatches I screenshoted to compare. The Seductive face palette will be my first Charlotte Tilbury purchase. The new Skin palette up at Nordstrom, I was unsure of because of the light swatches. I might kick myself later for not purchasing that one, but with the swatch reviews of Seductive I think I will enjoy it.

@curlchiquita, I'm weak and shouldn't have been roaming t...

@curlychiquita, I'm weak and shouldn't have been roaming the forms. I saw the Charlotte Tilbury sale and I do not own any of her products. I was debating on the new face palette and the older face paletteSeductive. After looking at these swatches from previous posters, I picked Seductive that was on sale for $52 with darker swatches, compared to new face palette for $75 withlighter swatches. If anyone else would like to chime in on my purchase I would be more than appreciative.

@TraceyEb, I'm sure I'm going to love it and traveling is...

@TraceyEB, I'm sure I'm going to love it and traveling is exactly why I ordered it. Having one compact then a powder and mascara is what I'm hoping for 😊

Re: @curlchiquita, I'm weak and shouldn't have been roaming t...

You can't go wrong with these all-in-one palettes, @Luvstravel. I have Natural Beauty and Seductive Beauty and use them regularly. They're super handy for travel, too!

Re: @curlchiquita, I'm weak and shouldn't have been roaming t...

@Luvstravel  I like the Seductive swatches a lot!  I need to stay away...

@curlychiquita, these were just some swatches on the inte...

@curlychiquita, these were just some swatches on the internet to compare the two. Thanks for your input on the the palette at Nordstrom's. From the swatches I saw it did look light. I think I will enjoy the Seductive palette.
7 Replies
testing