Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

@blackkitty2014, these are just swatches I screenshoted....

@blackkitty2014, these are just swatches I screenshoted. The Seductive face palette will be my first Charlotte Tilbury purchase. Looking at the new Charlotte Tilbury Skin palette at Nordstrom's, I was unsure because the light swatches. I might kick myself later for not purchasing that one but I think I will be happy with the Seductive face palette.

Re: @curlchiquita, I'm weak and shouldn't have been roaming t...

@Luvstravel, I ordered both but they won’t get here til next week. Do you like the new CT glowing face palette?

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wait did you go to US site? Her link is for Canadian site

This is a long shot but if anyone see Glowing Beauty Palette pop up on sale section, pls tag me. I regret didn’t pick it up couple months back when it got marked down on Net-a-Porter. TIA

@blackkitty2014, I sure will since I'm usually searching...

@blackkitty2014, I sure will since I'm usually searching through pages on my night shifts 🙂

I see Nocturnal Eyes to Hypnotise are on sale. Has anyone had experience with this CT product?

@TraceyEB  The shades are beautiful, but they have large chunks of glitter in them that get everywhere, even after removal, so I don't care for them.

@TraceyEB, I have The Huntress and Midnight Seduction. They are probably the least favorite CT products I have. They have some fallout and the staying power not the greatest. But those are at great price. You can experiment with one to see how you feel.

@blackkitty2014@TraceyEB I agree with you on these! I have both also and disappointing. A bit better if I use a crayon underneath but still not great at all. 😕

Thanks for sharing your honest assessment, @Sunnysmom.  Money saved...well...for CT's next release!

I really like them.  I have the blue one and use it for a liner, wet.  It gives a gorgeous, deep sapphire blue look.  

Thanks for your note and candour, @blackkitty2014! I might focus on new CT instead. 🙂

Thx you @SalBing. I’m on US but was able to use the link to get to US sale. 😍

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Could this be the beginning of a global launch of Charlotte Tilbury counters in Sephora? Saw CT's IG reference an event this Friday in Munich at @Sephoradeutchland and later saw the #SephoraLovesCharlotteTilbury.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I would love seeing CT at Sephora. I kinda remember CT being at the Sephora’s in Australia. 🤔 I Don’t use a lot of CT products solely because they aren’t conveniently at Sephora but everything I’ve tried I’ve liked.

Wow @TraceyEB I hope so too!

Also for anyone else I got email today with sale items available for purchase. It’s on! 

I really hope this is true!!

I really hope this is true!!

@TraceyEB  if this happens, I might go broke but please let it beeee 🙏🏼

I hear you!! 🙂

Heres some more swatches of the palette from the beauty look book!

2C0F3F6E-B5AB-4D44-8B20-ABD08D077053.jpeg

2 Replies
testing