Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@keana1, maybe it's her new lip plumper! 🤗

@TraceyEB Does she really have lip plumpers ? I have never viewed her website but I’ve heard good things about some of her products. I should check it out!

Hi @keana1, the Collagen Lip Bath is brand new! Described as as "a pink lip gloss with marine collagen for plump-looking lips." Intriguing.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Charlotte’s mystery bags are available now. I have so many of her products already that I’m afraid I’ll get repeat ones!

My mystery box arrived - I ended up very lucky with items I was very interested in and only one duplicate (lipstick).

@lachaton You must live in CA!  My box is arriving on Tuesday.  I'll post pics when I get it.

@itscarin yes, it was quite speedy! I'm actually in Canada, but not too far from our Canadian warehouse. I generally find CT ships quite quickly so it doesn't take long for orders to arrive! Even when the warehouse was in the US only, it often only took 2-3 days to arrive.

@lachaton Thank you so much for replying with so much information! I decided not to pick it up and I think I’ll wait for the one during Black Friday/ Cyber Monday! It looks like you’ve got a nice box too! I don’t have that lipstick (yet!), but love the color. What blush did I you get? (I can only post on the Sephora forums through my phone - oddly I can’t do it through my computer, so that’s why I took so long to reply!)

@Cyncynn the blush is Love is the Drug 🙂 quite pretty for spring! The colour chameleon is Amethyst.

@lachatonwrote:

@Cyncynn the blush is Love is the Drug 🙂 quite pretty for spring! The colour chameleon is Amethyst.

I own (and love) both! I’m glad I didn’t get this box, but impressed with the items ❤️

@lachaton  That is an excellent box!  I love the Healthy Glow and hope I get it in my box.

@lachaton That is real fast. It’s great that you are happy with most of the stuff

For those who missed it like me, it looks like CT mystery boxes are going to be a regular seasonal thing. I contacted Customer service to inquire if the box will be restocked and this is the response I got.

B72DF729-529C-4680-859C-A8AF9941C46B.jpeg

That was quick!!

That was quick!!

Thanks for posting @Cyncynn! I also have the same fear, but think I may end up picking it up. I had fairly good luck with it last year, and didn't end up with too many repeats. But it's always a risk 🙂

For anyone thinking about the box, here's what I received last year:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/3540104/highligh...

& a discussion about the mystery boxes from last year:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/3540174#M59592

Thank you @lachaton I came here to ask if anyone has bought it in past and what products did the get? I usually avoid such mysteries but it looks like it was a pretty good box last year so I may very well get one this time.

Edit: Is it the same bag as I can see only one regular version not the deluxe one. Do you know if the regular bag had makeup bag in it? That would be the only thing I don’t want and the perfume. 

@fatimamummy  The bags are covered under CT's regular return policy, as long as you return the entire bag and not just a product or two.

@fatimamummy I don't recall if CT has ever had spring mystery boxes before; I only recall the mystery boxes around Black Friday/holiday season. So I'm not sure about the regular boxes, but generally I have seen makeup included in the boxes.

Thank you @lachaton Unfortunately I slept on it and now it is alread6 sold out. It was faster than I expected. I may stalk the site for a couple of days just in case they restock. 

If anyone else sees it back in stock, please tag me. Thanks

@fatimamummy It's showing as back in stock. Hope you are able to get it! 

Thank you for the tag @bem564 !  I can see it available for US but it is still OOS on Canadian site.

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Looks like Charlotte Tilbury will be online and in select Sephora stores in September. - It won't be the full line. Only skin care and a few other items.

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 7.39.14 AM.png

16 Replies
testing