Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Looks like Charlotte Tilbury will be online and in select Sephora stores in September. - It won't be the full line. Only skin care and a few other items.

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 7.39.14 AM.png

thanks for that update @veronika23 - Deff would have preferred their makeup line over their skin care but who knows - maybe in the future 

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I was excited to get to try more from CT but I can honestly say, like many of you, the skincare products from the line are the least interesting to me. I don’t really think of CT as a skincare brand. Hopefully they will get some eye products, blushes, lipsticks.

Eh hope this isn't entirely true..I was looking forward t...

Eh hope this isn't entirely true..I was looking forward to the eye and lip products in particular.

RE: Eh hope this isn't entirely true..I was looking forward t...

I agree! I hate missing out on the Sephora points by ordering through Nordstrom or CT website 😩

Re: Eh hope this isn't entirely true..I was looking forward t...

@Anewxa I know. I've been eyeing pillow talk for a long time so I hope at least some lipsticks will be available

Argh! I agree with the previous comment! I'm not that int...

Argh! I agree with the previous comment! I'm not that into the skin care 😧

That’s a bummer. Skincare isn’t a good choice to test the waters. I hope they still put up a reasonable selection of lip and eye products (makeup of course) and most importantly it comes to Sephora Canada as well.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Coming to Sephora?

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Mochapj, I really hope so!! That would be fantastic!!

OMG That would be wonderful!

Ooo this makes me ssoooooooooo happy ♥️ finally! 💸

Cross posting from beauty news - Trendmood1 is reporting CT is coming to Sephora. Bye Money 

@Kim888, YES!! I hope so!

Omg please let this be real 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼  I’ve only bought one lipstick from them even tho I adore her line, since I don’t always go downtown 🙏🏼

Rose gold, star gold, Bette

My Star Gold is on its way to me but I’m indecisive about Rose Gold yet. I’m looking forward to see you wearing it @Mochapj 

@fatimamummy From swatching it I’m actually a bit disappointed in Star Gold, to be honest. I was expecting it to be coppery but on my skintone it’s a lot more brown/bronzey.

I’m pleasantly surprised by Rose Gold though; it’s darker and more flattering than similar shades like Paradiso or Golden Peach.

@Mochapj Oh no, I had similar expectations from Star Gold. I hope I still like it. On the other hand I’m more intrigued to see Rose Gold in action now.

Her airbrush flawless finish powder is awesome as a setting powder! I have combo to oily skin and it still keeps my face set pretty well, even after a workout. I plan to continue to repurchase. Her eyeshadows are pretty good too, except I typically use my fingers for the presses pigment/glitters. I love her filmstar bronze and glow palette. Her blushes always seem not to swatch super well for me, but they are beautiful!

ReallyRee has posted the swatches of new Eyes to mesmerize swatches, Star Gold is definitely coming home!

78446AE7-55FC-4563-8EF6-E1EA93613AD4.jpegDA15ABCD-8F6A-46B8-BA46-1AF78823A8D0.jpeg

7 Replies
testing