Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Star gold looks beautiful, @fatimamummy!  They both look beautiful, actually, but anything Rose Gold clashes with my skin tone.

Gorgeous shades; they'll look lovely on the (okay, my) eyes. 🙂

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

They are both really beautiful 😍

I hope we can see some more swatches soon..I was leaning...

I hope we can see some more swatches soon..I was leaning towards rose gold but like the star gold is actually really pretty!

New Eyes to Mesmerize Available on CT direct (under New/Limited Edition)

I love shade #2 in Charlotte Tilbury's Legendary Muse palette. I wondered how close this shade was to those in the TransformEyes and ExaggerEyes palettes, which led to  swatching The Legendary Muse, TransformEyes, ExaggerEyes, and Tom Ford Honeymoom palettes, shades#1 and #2 (as marked 1 or 2 in my very amateur photo). Copper, orange and rosy undertones seem to be subtle differentiators.

Swatches of #1 and #2 shades of Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse, TransformEyes, ExaggerEyes, and Tom Ford HoneymoonSwatches of #1 and #2 shades of Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse, TransformEyes, ExaggerEyes, and Tom Ford Honeymoon

I got a sample of the Hollywood Flawless Filter and it’s so up my alley. I like sheer glowy coverage so I just wear this and some concealer and it’s perfect. I love it. I really, REALLY want to get a full size!

EDIT: NOPE! After checking I’m actually using Wonderglow and not The Flawless Filter. Now I need to get my hands on that HFF! I love the Wonderglow but I still want to try it!

50301527-A81D-4063-8497-A327346D579B.jpeg

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I love it, so natural! You look gorgeous 💗 @starsandbucks

Hi @starsandbucks I have CT's Hollywood Filter and love it! I was matched to shade 1 and, as a luminzer, it gives a reflective sheen greater than Wonder Glow but less intense than the Hollywood Beauty Wand. The Hollywood Filter is too reflective to wear all over like Wonder Glow though can be worn beautifully on bare skin where buffing it in where you would a highlighter. I like to apply it after moisturizer and before foundation and it amplifies everything put on top of it. I've found that worn over colour cosmetics like blush, it can absorb the colour. If I wear it over foundation, I place it where there is no colour.  Hope you try a sample. It's really a neat product!

The Hollywood filter is great and works well combined with wonderglow 

Ohh, @starsandbucks that is so lovely on you! Just a natural radiance. Which shade did you use? 

I was just thinking of picking up a bottle of Fair for myself. I quite like it, too. (I like most of the base products from CT) 

@lachaton Oh my I was 100% wrong! I just went back to my vanity to check on the shade and totally had the product wrong! I’m using Wonderglow (which apparently only comes in one shade...I think). I could have sworn I had a sample of the Hollywood Filter and that’s what I used but...nope! I’ll add the edit to my post. Good thing I didn’t put in an order and get the wrong thing! 

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Transformeyes vs Disco Dust

My new CT palettes arrived - Exagger-Eyes and Transform-Eyes

Initial thoughts from swatching:

• the matte in Exagger-Eyes is a little dry
  • the glitter in Exagger-Eyes swatches really well - it seems to have a good base
  • The mattes in Transform-Eyes are more impressive and have a creamier feel to them and are rather pigmented. The lighter shade (the rust one) in particular!

Exagger-EyesExagger-EyesTransform-EyesTransform-EyesIMG_3759.jpg

I’m waiting on the exxager eyes.  Wasn’t sure if the transform eye would be a good pallet.  Looks beautiful 

thank you for the swatches @lachaton !

Thanks for your review of both palettes, @lachaton!  I liked the pan colors of Exagger-Eyes, but your Transform-Eyes swatches are beautiful!

48 hour VIP PRESALE for the 2 Bigger Brighter eyeshadow palettes and Legendary Lashes Vol 2. I caved and bought both palettes. 😬

Good for you, @TraceyEB!

lol it happens @TraceyEB - I'm waiting for the blushes to drop but I'd love to see swatches/hear your thoughts on quality when you get them! I know a lot of people weren't in love with the quality of her recent holiday big palette

Hi @Kim888, I bought that large palette and returned it as it had this burnt plastic scent. Disappointing. Will post when they arrive. Very much looking forward to the blushes and 2 new cream shadows!

testing