Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

wow, those all look so beautiful! I havent quite dabbled in CT lipsticks yet, but have pretty much tried something in every other  product category. I will have to picj up some lipsticks next!

She has so many gorgeous pinks and reds! Thank you for sharing @lachaton!

How similar are Legendary Queen and Shanghai Nights? I have Shanghai Nights and I'm debating whether Legendary Queen is worth the money?

@alisonmcl They're similar. Shanghai Nights is a bit darker and cooler. 

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Beautiful thank you for the swatches!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

My new lipsticks arrived (very!) quickly today. 

Some quick lip swatches for you - please excuse how tired I look. Life has been hectic lately 🙂 

Also - I received the new Lunar New Year "surprises" (since I ended up with two orders recently) and the surprise was the same in both so I'm assuming it's the same for everyone. It's a unique code for 50% off Charlotte's Beauty Icons gift set. 

The DuchessThe DuchessThe Legendary QueenThe Legendary Queen

@lachaton,

I especially like  The Duchess on you!   🙂

They both look beautiful on you, @lachaton!

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Love! They both look great on you @lachaton

@lachaton both look great on you!

I’m feeling a bit salty with CT right now - had to replenish something and figured I’d pick up a lip cheat so I could get the lunar surprise - it was literally two empty red envelopes and a coupon on one specific item. Not what I count as a surprise they could have at least given samples.

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Turns out the other 2 shades are The Duchess and The Legendary Queen

I had ordered The Duchess, and I can't pull it off because it's definitely more peach than pink.  It also felt a little too slippery, almost greasy, compared to the other KISSING lipsticks I tried.  Maybe it was just me.

On 2/2 CT is releasing a set of 3 lipsticks they claim are fit for a Queen.

Based on the promo photo, I'm guessing the top one is The Queen shade.

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 3.28.10 PM.png

They look like Queen, Secret Salma and Opium Noir ( or maybe Shanghai nights) to me but I can be totally off.

Thanks for posting this. I really like the looks of the last color! 

These are always hard to resist! I feel like in every kit though there’s always like 1 shade in not in love with though so I’ll try to remind myself of that

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Kim888  You're a better woman than me.  I tell myself I can always sell it on Ebay.

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Ispend2much6 haha the i'll sell it on ebay mindset does get me a lot- I've been trying to be good - I do want some new CT lippies soon but I always end up happier when I buy them individually even if its a bit more

@Mochapj  Thank you; maybe this will make me feel better about missing out on English Beauty.

testing