Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Opium Noir is back, in case anyone missed it last year. Also, CT is having a Lunar New Year promotion - this is the Canadian code.

charlotte tilbury jan 25.JPG

What beauty surprise could be in an envelope?!?!

@blondangelle The promotion doesn't say that the surprise is in the envelope, just that you'll receive two envelopes and a beauty surprise. But it could be a code to use on a future order. 

I see that now. I am still trying to decide if I should click checkout or not! ๐Ÿ™‚

New CT Lipstick shade coming in the summer - there's a contest now to name it.

charlotte tilbury lipstick contest summer peach.JPG

It looks like a lovely fun but not loud shade.

I hope no one minds me jumping in on this thread...I found it through a google search. I went to buy the English Beauty lipstick I'd been eyeing forever, and of course it was sold out. ๐Ÿ˜• Does anyone happen to know if there's a chance that they will restock this or make it permanent? I don't have the $$ right now for the masterclass set.

@sarahbethabs English Beauty has been restocked on the US site!

Thank you all for your responses! Totally forgot to check this post until I saw my email. Off to visit CT's website!

@sarahbethabs  It's still available on the UK site if you have any friends over there that can ship it to you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @sarahbethabs! Sorry for such a delayed response, I just saw your post now. 

It's hard to say whether English Beauty will come back. It was LE, so if it's sold out now I wouldn't expect it to come back soon... But on the other hand, CT is a brand that seems to bring back popular LE products (see: Bar of Gold, the Lipstick Archive set for holiday 2017, and Pillowtalk). 

In the mean time, you might be able to find a dupe for it. I have swatches here (although I couldn't find Pillowtalk at the time and missed comparing it):

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/3408594/highligh...

@lachaton  Thank you for posting this link- that's exactly what I came here for.  I see that English Beauty is still available on the UK site, but they don't ship to the US. 

The new CT Brightening Youth Glow is now available - I tend to like her primer type products so I'm excited for this one! 

IMG_1726.PNG

I'm very curious about this! If anyone gets it definitely let me know your thoughts!! I do wish it had spf in it though

@Kim888 I've been using this for a couple weeks now - it's quite nice. When my skin is cooperating better, I'd like to try it out on its own to see how I like it. I haven't noticed any long-term benefits but it's nice under foundation.

@lachaton thank you for the update!! Do you find it to be color correcting like it claims or does it mostly just rub in clear? 

I'm curious about @Kim888's question about it correcting for redness, @lachaton. Also, saw CT using it to lighten dark areas underneath the eyes. Does that work in your opinion?

@TraceyEB So I actually ended up getting a sample of the primer when I was ordering something else. Itโ€™s nice but not like great. It doesnโ€™t really do anything in the way of color correcting or pore filling. It feels nice - kind of lotion-y and smells good. It kind of has the shimmery feel that the new Sunday Riley auto correct and ole henrickson banana Bright have so it does look nice under the eyes. If it had spf I might have picked it up but just as it is I donโ€™t feel itโ€™s worth the money right now. 

@Kim888, thanks for sharing your experience with this product! Likely a pass for me as well as I'm most interested in the color correcting feature. Like you, I might try a sample in my next order to try the product (to see how it might brighten my under eye area). ๐Ÿ™‚

Charlotte Tilbury direct has the Bronze & Blush duo - I believe this was a Nordstrom exclusive in the summer.

ct filmstar bronze and blush.JPG

I kept forgetting to post - my mystery box from Charlotte Tilbury arrived last week. I thought it was a pretty good mix! 

IMG_1713.JPG

Bar of Gold highlighter $48 CAD

Clear gel $30

Legendary Lashes $38

Lip Lustre in Hall of Fame $28

Seductive Beauty Instant Look palette $85

Wonderglow $65

Magic Cream $125

Bathing Beauty bag ($80 USD) 

= $499+ CAD (since I used USD for the bag as I couldn't recall the price in CAD)

5 Replies
testing