Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I kept forgetting to post - my mystery box from Charlotte Tilbury arrived last week. I thought it was a pretty good mix! 

IMG_1713.JPG

Bar of Gold highlighter $48 CAD

Clear gel $30

Legendary Lashes $38

Lip Lustre in Hall of Fame $28

Seductive Beauty Instant Look palette $85

Wonderglow $65

Magic Cream $125

Bathing Beauty bag ($80 USD) 

= $499+ CAD (since I used USD for the bag as I couldn't recall the price in CAD)

Thanks for posting, @lachaton. I'm going to grab one of these next year and take a break from Beautylish's Lucky Bag.

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@lachaton Wow the mystery box came with the Magic Cream in it?? Isn’t that alone the price of the mystery box? 😱

Re: RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Guessgal I should have clarified that this was the deluxe box, so the magic cream was half of the cost of the box. 

RE: Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

That makeup case is adorable @lachaton

There are mystery boxes for sale on CT’s website! Does anyone have ideas of what could be in there? Or know of what was in them from prior years? Not sure if its worth to buy or not hmmm.

lol I Wish I hadn't seen this - I need to stop spending money immediately but i love mystery boxes. It's a huge buy in without knowing what is in there though  - I love their stuff but I think i'd rather save it to get something I know I'll love than take the risk right now especially because I'm not really interested in their self tanning face thing or their contour items 

@sabrinas I've been wondering the same thing and trying to do some digging to find out... I saw @AmethystCrush was asking about this as well.

TraceyEB posted last year about what the UK boxes were supposed to contain:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/2618394#M30046

The Lucky bag is worth £300 and will include a surprise edit of:

•  3rd Edition Makeup Bag
  • Colour Chameleon: Bewitching Black
  • Colour Chameleon: Enchanting Indigo
  • Filmstars on the Go: Eve
  • Legendary Brows: Clear
  • Magic Cream
  • Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Mini Wonderglow
  • Lip Lustre – Portobello Girl
  • Scent Of A Dream – 30ml
  • Gift Box  

The two mystery boxes are approx $250 CAD apart in value, $125 CAD apart in price. But the smaller box has 5 items and the larger box has 7 items. Which makes me wonder if the larger box has a bottle of perfume (which I'm guessing may not be selling well by the fact that CT is giving away bottles as GWPs...)

The descriptions also say the boxes include some items which launched this year:

• Dry sheet mask
  • Hollywood liquid lipsticks
  • Instant Eye Palette
  • Healthy Glow
  • Overnight Glow Mask
  • Contour & Beauty Light Wands

PSA for next year's research:  I just received my Deluxe Canadian Charlotte Tilbury bag after a long six days (fast and fabulous delivery is in dog years during sales... everyone knows) and the contents are:

-seductive beauty palette $85

-wonder glow $65

-bar of gold $48

-magic cream $125

-lip lustre in hall of fame (clear pink) $28

-clear eyebrow gel $30

-mascara $38

-norman parkinson bathing beauty bag $90

I did NOT get the 100ml perfume GWP! but will email them to see why. 😞  My first reaction is to return it but I am wavering. I would never buy the make up bag for $90 and already have the natural beauty palette. The bag is huge which is cool. Alright you've convinced me. But really, I would have much prefered the UK selection (leather make up bag, fallen angel palette and filmstar bronze and glow).

@AmethystCrush Did you contact CT about the missing perfume GWP? After I emailed them, they shipped it out separately.

Yes, I did contact them and they said they would ship it out separately also. 🙂 After deciding to keep the box, I actually really like the selection. 

@AmethystCrush Thanks for sharing! I didn’t realize different countries got different bags. I wonder what was in the USA version 

I'd love to know an example of the US bag

@AmethystCrush FWIW my other guesses in the deluxe box include either one of the Magic Creams - both are fairly expensive to account for a significant portion of the value, and would fit the theme of a "magic box"

This is up at Nordstrom...it's gorgeous!

_102159213.jpg

Black Friday at CT direct today - Film Noir set BOGO and free bottle of perfume on certain purchases

IMG_1707.PNGIMG_1709.PNG

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I think @lachaton was asking, looks like the newest instant palette is coming to CT website soon

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Yes, that was me! 🙂 Thanks, @Mochapj. I'm happy to see it being released on CT direct soon.

Swatches of the new lipsticks with some comparisons

Top to Bottom: 

• American Sweetheart
  • B!tch Perfect
  • English Beauty
  • Valentine
  • Shanghai Nights
  • Opium Noir

@seaofcowards

@Sunnysmom I noticed the CT website says the 3 new shades are "exclusive". I haven't heard anything else about exactly what that means. 

IMG_1674.JPG

Thank you @lachaton I was looking for the swatches of English Beauty and Shanghai Night.

Thanks so much for posting this! Definitely picking up English Beauty and Shanghai Nights

1 Reply
testing