Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Sabrina at TBLB has good comparison swatches:

20170725_001008.png

EDIT: there are great swatches on this thread too! I hope this link works 😮 page 4 when sorted from old to new.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-talk-about-Charlotte-Tilbury/m-p/2786101

My new favorite cream shadow is on sale:  Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette.

Question:  Is it on sale because it's being discontinued, or is this a staple and they just need to rotate stock.

In one scenario, I purchase a back up. In the other, I don't purchase because I only just started my current pot.

It might just be stock rotation. I purchased Bette when it was on sale last summer, and it's currently available at full price. Oh and I see Marie Antoinette is also listed at full price? Mona Lisa, Verushka and Cleopatra are 30% off.

SheWhoSkis wrote:

My new favorite cream shadow is on sale:  Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette.

Question:  Is it on sale because it's being discontinued, or is this a staple and they just need to rotate stock.

In one scenario, I purchase a back up. In the other, I don't purchase because I only just started my current pot.

I no longer buy back ups of things- especially makeup things. I never finish the original thing so I end up buying something I never get to and then I donate it. I've had some of these pot creams for 2+ years and they are still in tact. I use them often but if you have a bunch you probably won't want it again. 

Thank you, @mrsbaine. Some very sound advice. I am a little sad at the prospect that it will be discontinued, but, realistically, by the time I use it up 2 years from now, the replacement would be sketchy anyway (since cream formula). Fingers crossed it's just a need to rotate stock to keep quality of the cream shadows high (not dried out). 

Can someone please post/repost the swatches of seductive beauty palette ( the one which is on sale) ? Thanks.

@fatimamummy tagged you with them on IG

Thank you @Mochapj 🙂

Really Ree had the contents of this year's advent calendar posted

Spoiler
Wonderglow
Magic Cream
Supermodel Body
Rock n kohl in Amber Moon
Lip Gloss in Unleash Me
Multi Miracle Glow
Goddess Skin Clay Mask
Full Fat Lashes Mascara
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of shame
Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover
Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean
Colour Chameleon in Mink

I am enjoying her instant look in a palette. The seductive beauty version is currently on sale on her site!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wow cool

And swatches of the new liquid lipsticks:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.11.34 AM.png

They are really tempting me with all their new stuff coming up!

@Mochapj Oh, thanks! Had no idea she was releasing liquid lippies.  Some look quite similar though, I wish she would have done more red/orange/purple tones... It's basically all nudes.

Really Ree had swatches of that new 12 pan palette:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.00 AM.png

Thanks @Mochapj for the swatches. I missed them! I like the look of this and how it's broken up into sections. Some of these colors are so beautiful! 

Crosspost from the Fall/Winter Holiday thread:IMG_4656.JPGIMG_4653.PNG

Fall/Holiday?

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.20.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-11 at 4.20.05 PM.png

Almost the same pic as above - different lighting

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 7.26.14 PM.png

Can't wait to pick this up!!

The eye palette is holiday. Looks gorgeous!!

3 Replies
testing