Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before Smiley Very Happy Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I read on FB that the Norman Parkinson collection is being released on her website June 26 exclusively. 

Wondering if it will be released in stores as well but at a later date. 

Has anyone heard anything else? Especially for Canadian stores in particular?

Did anyone in Toronto go to the CT launch tonight? Wish I lived in TO!

Uh oh. Thanks for telling us. I was figuring Nordstrom would get this. Gotta start stalking her site now. I really want that lip/cheek compact. 

Here's a video link to the upcoming Norman Parkinson collection (the products are shown at the 0:36 mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yrwIlo4Xw

Charlotte Tilbury, the World's number 1 Makeup Artist introduces her vintage makeup collaboration with legendary British Fashion Photographer Norman Parkinson. Dive into Charlotte's New Collection, this Summer, introducing The Miss 1975 & Miss Kensington Looks. Featuring model/singer-songwriter -

Now I want the Lip and Cheek glow. That packaging is totally selling it. Smiley Happy 

I have all the products you are asking about. Here's a couple thoughts: 

Foundation: Works nicely. It does oxidize a bit. I've helped with that by patting the face with a tissue right after application. I also use translucent powder during the day to cut down on it. The product has good coverage. Be aware that it does contain parabens. If you are staying away from those, you won't like this product. 

Airbrush powder: it's very finely milled and absolutely gives an airbrush look. I like it alot. 

Blushes: They are some of my favorites. I have Ecstasy and Sex on Fire. Both have a bit of shimmer, but don't show pores in an odd way on the face. I get great last power and they are both quite pigmented. 

thank you so much!!! i have decided to take the plunge Smiley Very Happy 

the filmstar bronze and glow keeps going in and out of my nordstrom shopping cart. i can't decide....help me decide...lol. how do you like it?

I like it  - BUT, if you like a darker contour it is not right for you. I am NC20-25 and the bronzer works for me but just take note that it is shimmery. Smiley Very Happy 

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wow cool

Really Ree had swatches of that new 12 pan palette:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.12 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.09.00 AM.png

Thanks @Mochapj for the swatches. I missed them! I like the look of this and how it's broken up into sections. Some of these colors are so beautiful! 

Crosspost from the Fall/Winter Holiday thread:IMG_4656.JPGIMG_4653.PNG

bump

I have a confession: I have never tried any Charlotte Tilbury products! Shocking, I know. 

B U M P

Bump

IMG_2288.PNGIMG_2287.PNGIMG_2289.PNG

IMG_2290.PNG

Nordstrom has a 2 piece gift with $125 CT purchase today- it's a mini Miracle balm and supermodel body cream..

Did Lip Magic get discontinued? 

Another set of comparison swatches, posted on Really Ree in this order: eyeshadows, bronzers, blush, and highlighters.

CT Instant Palette Comparison Swatches.jpg

Dropping off more swatches

IMG_1952.JPG