Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before Smiley Very Happy Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I can't wait to see what Film Noir looks like !

Getting the Dolce Vita/Seductive Look palette as a late birthday gift, I'm pretty excited for it!

I've heard pretty meh reviews about the mascara though. Is it worth trying out or should I just give it away? :/ A lot of mascaras smudge on me since I have combo/oily skin especially around the eyes. I usually use japanese drugstore brand mascara since those are made to survive through humidity and work really well with my oily skin.

thanks!

I did a video review for Scent of a Dreamer, if anyone is interested.  I describe it below, a page or two in.  Basically, I couldn't smell some of the described elements and have mixed feelings.  I do think some people will love it, just not perhaps me.

Saw a few looks from this palette on Instagram by sashakeenmua; also posted under #thedreamylook.

The Queen dupes and comparisons - 

The Queen is the long line

Left to Right:

• CT Electric Poppy
  • Givenchy Fuschia Irresistable
  • Tom Ford Showgirl
  • Tom Ford Aphrodite
  • Lipstick Queen Daphne
  • Bite 012
  • Colourpop The Rabbit
  • MAC To Matte with Love Retro Matte
  • Bite Radish
  • Ciate Liquid Velvet in Head Over Heels

I think this is the best foundation, it has nice medium coverage, I feel lightweight on the skin and fluid formula that can blend easily, it's appropriate with every day look or natural look. but i think is not okay for who have oily skin 

If anyone ordered Film Noir nights from CT direct please post swatches. I am hesitating to order it thinking it might be too brown for me Smiley Sad

Any good dupes for the "prime shade" for the legendary muse palette? I've bought too much this year and can't justify buying a whole palette. Thank you! 

Can anyone compare opium noir to MAC diva?

Has anyone used the CT Mini Miracle Eye Wand or The Retoucher Conceal & Treat? My favorite concealer was Clinique's twist-up stick but sadly none of the colors work for my skin tone anymore. I was looking online and saw the CT products and MAC Prep + Prime.

From Really Ree - quick and easy 5 minute makeup kits (4 shades)

• Daytime Chic Look – for instant polish
  • Natural Glowing Look – for instant glow and radiance
  • Red Carpet Party Look – for instant glamour
  • Smoky Eye Evening Look – for instant cool

CT direct has a Chinese New Year set (price in CAD)

Cult Beauty just launched a limited CT box for £175 (around $219 for those of us in the US).  Included in this set:

The Vintage Vamp

Bar of Gold (an ultra-fine golden highlighter) Discovery-sized jar of Charlotte's Magic Cream (can't tell how many ounces from the photo)

Filmstar Bronze & Glow

K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in 'Penelope Pink'

Lip Cheat in 'Pillow Talk

Exclusive new shade of Lip Lustre: 'Bardot Beige' (a beige-nude color)

Don't think I'll be spending to get this set, as I have everything but the new lipstick - $219 just to see how that color looks is a bit pricey Smiley Wink  If someone does buy, though, would love to see a swatch of it.  Smiley Happy

The new dry sheet masks are up for sale on Charlotte Tilbury direct,I ordered one.I have been wanting to try these for a while and these ones are much more affordable than other brands I have seen.They are $27 Cnd.

I love the powder! It is so finely milled. It is the only product I own that I have actually hit pan on. 

I really love the 5 minute look in a palette. It is pricey but so convenient you get everything you need in there and it is the same quality as her other items. 

I tried the new dry sheet mask this evening.The fit was fairly good but seemed to want to keep on slipping up over my eyes,I had to keep on pulling it down.I wouldn't want to be doing too much while it was on since I couldn't see really well but the fact I wear glasses might have contributed to that.

It is definitely less messy than regular sheet masks.

It seemed completely dry at first but I could feel the oils and other ingredients on my face as I massaged to activate it.

When I removed it my skin was shiny but not overly oily and I seemed to have a nice glow.It won't completely replace regular sheet masks for me but I like it.I am not disappointed I ordered one before I found the gift.I hope it will work as well for the next two uses.

Some comparison swatches for the blush 5 in Beauty Glow

Dropping off more swatches

Another set of comparison swatches, posted on Really Ree in this order: eyeshadows, bronzers, blush, and highlighters.

Highlighted

Did Lip Magic get discontinued? 

Nordstrom has a 2 piece gift with $125 CT purchase today- it's a mini Miracle balm and supermodel body cream..

Bump

B U M P

I have a confession: I have never tried any Charlotte Tilbury products! Shocking, I know.