Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before Smiley Very Happy Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I will Smiley Happy

Oh wow nice haul!  I've been eyeing that lipstick.  I'm a total sucker for a brown lip!

I will post a pic with it on and give a little review this week.

Thank you!  That would be great!

Gorgeous!  What do you think of the bag?  Worth it?  Quality?

I do really like it! Its vinyl and big (about the size of standard paper). The quality is good so I believe it will hold up over time. The inside is thin black cloth with a side pocket on both sides. I can see the inside wearing down but not the exterior. I bought it specifically for traveling. I plan to put my toiletries in it. It is very pricey $80 but I REALLY like the photograph. Plus I am a huge Jerry Hall fan so that was the reason for getting it.

I was wondering if anyone has used the eyes to mesmerize or the colour chameleons? I was thinking of getting either smoky emerald (colour chameleon) and Cleopatra (eyes to mesmerize) and would love to read any review anyone has on the wear of these products. Thank you!

I have four shades including Cleopatra and I absolutely love them!  For me the wear is great.  They last all day.  But I haven't ever had any cream eye shadow not last all day.  I don't even use a primer most of the time when I apply them.  

Thanks guzelkiz that was helpful in my decision making process Smiley Happy

You're welcome!

I ended up buying the Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow in 137 Olivine instead. I felt the color looked best with my hazel eyes. I did purchase the CT Limited Edition NP Bathing Beauty Bag and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Birkin Bag though. Super excited for it's arrival!  Smiley Happy

Ohh nice!  I'm excited too!  Post a picture when they come.  I want to live vicariously through you!

I will! Since I wrote that I ordered even more lol (shown top of thread). I will post all the CT together when I get them next week.

I saw!  I'm excited for you!  I love ordering CT stuff because her packaging is so beautiful.  When the package arrives everything looks so luxurious.  I'm glad that the quality matches the packaging because if it didn't it would just be sad.

Your post made me drool a little. I have problems lol.

Spoiler
IMG_0041.JPG

Beauty Glow palette look. I think on my skintone it actually looks pretty natural and not too bronzey but on lighter girls...

@Mochapj,  This look is beautiful on you!  Smiley Happy

The palette looks great on you!

This palette is very pretty on you!

Very pretty! I think this is a really nice palette on you, Mocha. What lip shade are you wearing?

My palette will hopefully arrive today, maybe tomorrow. I'm curious to see how the blush shade (5) is on me... Smiley Happy