Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

This palette is very pretty on you!

Very pretty! I think this is a really nice palette on you, Mocha. What lip shade are you wearing?

My palette will hopefully arrive today, maybe tomorrow. I'm curious to see how the blush shade (5) is on me... 🙂 

Thanks @lachaton

Its the Givenchy Coral Gypsophila, but applied lightly and rubbed in because it's too pastel for me straight from the bullet.

the 5 blush reminds me a lot of TF Savage; do you have that one? I think with a light touch it's really lovely. For me it looks muddy on its own, but if I warm it up with the lighter pink shade it works 😊

@Mochapj ooh, such a lovely lipstick!

I do have Savage, and I apply it similarly to how you do (and quite like it)! This CT one reminds me a bit of a Bobbi Brown bronzer I have that I wear as a blush - because it has just enough red in it for me. 

Not a swatch comparison but here are pictures of all three side by side.

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

Very helpful, @KMariel, thank you for posting!

@KMariel @killerkate @TraceyEB

shades 1-7 from top down.  #4 (bronzer) doesn't show up on me at all, basically 😄

IMG_9991.JPG

IMG_9982.JPG

Thanks for posting the swatches!  

I ended up buying it--I think the first blush will be too dark for me but I am kind of obsessed with these palettes and wanted to round out my set anyways--I really like the eyeshadow and highlighter!

Thanks so much for the swatches! I wish they had included a darker bronzer shade that would suit more skintones.

Thanks @Mochapj! I haven't used mine yet but I like the colors. Isn't that giant sticker cute?

It really is @KMariel LOL.

It's very Rolling Stonesesque 🙂

Glad to see the 3rd eyeshadow is that deep/pigmented...but the bronzer is so much lighter than I expected! Maybe it'll be a decent option for winter. The blush colors look pretty flattering--like maybe you could just drape these and forgo a bronzer altogether. Thank you for posting!! I went ahead and ordered mine on her website--they were offering a free travel size tube of the Supermodel Body Shimmer.

@killerkate someone on my IG just mentioned that it may be the same bronzer and highlight as in the Filmstar Bronze and Glow palettes.  

I'm going to check but that would totally make sense because the bronzer in that doesn't show up on me either 😄

This is so tempting! Would #5 work as a bronzer or is it wrong for that? I'm having trouble being able to tell 

@ashlynaf I think it depends what sort of bronzer you like.  I don't wear bronzer at all because of my skintone, but #5 is sort of a rosy bronze colour and has some fairly significant shimmer to it.  

In terms of using it as a blush, I think it would give a very tanned/sunkissed look to the face, but could be a bit too red for bronzing on some skintones.

Thank you! It sounds like it could work well for a summer blush on my skin!

ahh! it looks so pretty @Mochapj

what are your thoughts of it compared to the other 2 palettes? and is that blush just straight up brown?

the shadow colors are really pretty though

@flyte I only own the darker of the 2 previous palettes (Seductive) so I'll check it against that and get back to you. 

#5 blush shade is a rosy bronze, but heavy on the bronze, LOL.

@Mochapj LOL i see what you mean haha. ugh i love it but i'm afraid it might be too dark T_T hmm if only the blush was more nudey!

thanks 😄 i;m excited to see!

@flyte - hope that helps 😉

IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0010.JPGIMG_0011.JPG

1 Reply
testing