Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before Smiley Very Happy Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

A little annoyed with CT. I preordered the Lucky Box, before I even thought about trying to figure out what was inside!.. But regardless. No regrets! I received a tracking number yesterday but thought it was weird because it only listed the samples. Got here today. There was indeed 3 samples inside.. Nicely packed and secured with tissue paper. No sign of the rest of the stuff??

My order from Rodial had the gift with purchase come separately and the actual stuff I ordered come the next day.Hopefully yours comes soon too.

anybody have thoughts on the cream vs. powder formulation of the filmstar bronze and glow? i want to get one but not sure which would be better, thanks.

I'm a big fan of the cream version. It sheers out beautifully and the highlighter is a slightly warmer shade, which I find beautiful. With the gorgeous image on the front, this compact is both beautiful and functional. Would advise to swatch the cream bronzer and sheer it out to see if the shade is right for you. Most online swatches have a heavy first swipe but a Beautylish customer service rep showed me the shade when it was sheered out, made it much lighter and suitable to my light-to-medium skintone. This is the bronzerI wear in the winter.

thank you for your swatches @sabrinas (you were the closest i found to my skintone too)  ! I finally bit the bullet and purchased both very victoria and pillow talk. And i love them! I wore both with mufe 2c, though i suspect a lot of neutral lip liners will work under them. I took PT out for a snow day to work haha. These remind me of a much nicer version of maybelline mattes? they have a similar slip but feel nicer on the lips w/o the heavy silicones. Now if they can make B.Perfect into this formula, id be a happy lippie wearer.

Il be posting my swatches on IG soon (brunettespylove)

Glad you are happy with your purchases @aviscardi. I am a huge fan of Charlotte's lipsticks so I always like it when others like them too Smiley Happy

Pillow Talk lipstick is now available at Nordstroms online

I see the option to buy/pickup at a local store too so I'm guessing some stores are now carrying it too Smiley Very Happy 

I saw PT lipstick at my Nordies yesterday!

Highlighted

Not a swatch comparison but here are pictures of all three side by side.

Very helpful, @KMariel, thank you for posting!

Referral code anyone? Please 🙏🏼🙂

there's a referral on shopspring that I can give you! you can try using it on Charlotte Tilbury 

Thanks for the heads up, @Mochapj.

And swatches of the new liquid lipsticks:

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.11.34 AM.png

@Mochapj Oh, thanks! Had no idea she was releasing liquid lippies.  Some look quite similar though, I wish she would have done more red/orange/purple tones... It's basically all nudes.

They are really tempting me with all their new stuff coming up!

I have one CT lipstick - Velvet Underground.  This lipstick makes her collection I think.

I tested the cream eye shadows today and they are excellent.

I think CT's colour makeup is better than base makeup in general. 

I agree Ivy.  I have heard good things about the bronzers and blushes - but they are not for me.

I have and love several CT blushers, and to be frank the quality is better than my Tom Ford ones. I also love her Wonder Glow, and am onto my second bottle of this. I also have and love many of her lipsticks. I really really like her foundation, but have yet to find a shade that comes anywhere close to my skin tone ...

oohhh I want to try the Wonder Glow as well Smiley Very Happy I think there is a shade of her foundation that is a good match for me so I think I will bite the bullet and just try it. 

We're finally getting CT here in Canada this summer--can't wait to pick up some blushes and lipsticks. Which ones do you recommend ballerinagrl? 

I haven't tried too many CT items. I only own eyeshadow and blusher. If I had to choose one, the blusher is def my favorite. The colors are lovely and has good pigmentation. 

which blusher have you tried? 

1 Reply