Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Always love your videos @meganlisa

@virgo87 Thanks for the support! I've been doing fewer lately...sadly...

@meganlisa  I love seeing them on.  I just took a quick peek to see them on you but will watch with sound later (bf currently has the Superbowl on). Both look lovely on you! I don't know if I'll like Valentine on me but it looks so good on you. I'm reconsidering.

I already have Pillowtalk, but haven't tried it yet. I'm considering wearing it tomorrow for the unnude thread.  

@kso1225 I think Valentine gets some getting used to.  It's pretty light.  But it grew on me, as I got used to to the shade.  So you might end up loving it!  Pillow Talk seems more universal unless you're super cool toned (which you and I are not).  I'll look on the unnude thread today and hope to see you in Pillow Talk!

I'm super happy with both of these.

Makeup is to one, what the Super Bowl is to another!  Seems like it was a pretty great game.

til077_charlottetilbury_charlottescultcollection_1_1560x1960-mt8d1.jpg

Cult Beauty just launched a limited CT box for £175 (around $219 for those of us in the US).  Included in this set:

The Vintage Vamp

Bar of Gold (an ultra-fine golden highlighter) Discovery-sized jar of Charlotte's Magic Cream (can't tell how many ounces from the photo)

Filmstar Bronze & Glow

K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in 'Penelope Pink'

Lip Cheat in 'Pillow Talk

Exclusive new shade of Lip Lustre: 'Bardot Beige' (a beige-nude color)

Don't think I'll be spending to get this set, as I have everything but the new lipstick - $219 just to see how that color looks is a bit pricey 😉  If someone does buy, though, would love to see a swatch of it.  🙂

If you buy CT on Spring right now it is 18% cashback from ebates. (credit to @sabrinas for helping me discover this site) Spring has both the Pillow Talk lipstick as well as the Chinese New Year set available currently. Shipping & returns are free.

ive never ordered from them before. but since they're on ebates & CT isn't.  Are they quicker? i dont think i see PP either 

I've ordered from Spring a few times and it always takes forever for my orders to be shipped

@seaofcowards @aviscardi Spring works directly with the brand you see for sale, so the shipping times depend on who the company is that they are working with.  If you order CT, it will deliver as slowly or quickly as CT would be on their own website.  I know someone ordered an Alice + Olivia dress and it literally shipped the same day and arrived the next day (again, it shipped directly from Alice + Olivia).

I have ordered a few times from Spring and have experienced this myself as well- shipping is the same as it would be had I gone direct, however I prefer Spring as they don't charge me taxes (I just bought a bunch of American Apparel stuff which would have had an extra $13 or so in taxes), and they usually have a 20% off code (again, used this on my American Apparel purchase which was already marked down 40%, and their own website doesn't do that), AND finally, the ebates can get up REALLY high, I got it at 18% yesterday!

So what would have normally costed me $226.42 (including tax) on American Apparel's website, and no Ebates, I got for $170.86 from Spring PLUS $38.45 in cashback, so I technically got the stuff for $132.41!

The only downsides I can see for Spring are that they don't accept paypal, but honestly that's the only "bad" thing they have going on, otherwise they are great!

gotcha that makes sense~ Ive heard people order from it but never understood lol. Ok so Ive also never ordered from CT either, assumed il just order on spring then. They're at 8% right now. I love websites that have no tax (CT is charging tax anyway lol)/ But My skincare from colleen rothschild AND beautylish do no tax

CT direct has a Chinese New Year set (price in CAD)

ct look of luck.JPG

Ok top row, Kim kw and Valentine

Bottom row, Penelope Pink, Pillow Talk and Very Victoria

29520801-6F44-4CF2-9281-061162F404FF.jpg

And for arm swatches from left to right are Kim kW, Valentine, Penelope Pink, Pillow talk and very victoria.  The liners are Pillow Talk, Pink venus and Foxy brown 🙂

IMG_0602.JPG

perfect! I have tried the kissing lipsticks and did not love them but have been wanting to try the matte ones! Might just order very victoria and pillow talk now

Thanks @sabrinas  this was helpful.

These all look lovely on you @sabrinas I came here to ask for comparison swatches of Pillow talk lip cheat and lipstick and here they are already posted. Thanks for swatches !

They all look so lovely on you @sabrinas. You are making me want Valentine but I am trying to be good and not buy anymore lipsticks especially after going through my ridiculous collection last night.

@sabrinas These all look lovely on you 🙂  How close is the color of the Pillowtalk lipstick to the liner? It looks closer to Very Victoria here but maybe it's just the lighting.  I already have Pillowtalk lipstick on the way but I'm just curious.  Do you have the liner in Iconic Nude? I have Pillowtalk and Pink Venus and am thinking of picking up Iconic Nude next.

Valentine looks really nice here but I'm not sure if I'll actually like it. I'm so picky about nudes on me, but you're really close to my skintone so this gives me hope. 

Hey!  Thanks! The lipstick and liner for pillowtalk are pretty much identical! I do not have iconic nude sadly, i think that one would match very victoria perfectly. You should get valentine! Its a super pretty light pink. @kso1225

Wow they all look so good on you!

@sabrinas which one is your favorite so far? 

this is tough lol but I think Very victoria and valentine are my fave!! @natalie12

testing