Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@virgo87 I just got the next promo email about it - says it is the same shade as the lip cheat.

valentine is also apparently the shade they named on IG contest a few months back.

IMG_6317.JPG

I caved and bought the Quick 'N Easy set for the natural glowing look. Here are swatches in case anyone still wants them (left to right: Beach Stick in Moon Beach, Very Victoria lipstick, Colour Chameleon eyeshadow in Amber Haze)!

IMG_9269.JPG

IMG_9268.JPG

I love the swatch of moon beach! I just might pick that up.

@txcatx Very Victoria is one of my favorite CT lippies, so I hope you love it as well!

@txcatx I had been eyeing this set as well (although it kinda goes against the low-buy I've got goin' on). How are you liking these so far? 🙂

@Asche I just opened the box, so I've only swatched the products. I've never tried Charlotte Tilbury products, and this seemed like the perfect introductory kit. The products I swatched were very creamy with buildable color, and I had trouble washing off the eyeshadow, which is a fantastic sign! 

@txcatx Oooo that's promising! I hope you end up loving it all. I just recently got into CT's products too and have been loving them so far. The shades in this set are really beautiful. 

On a recent trip to London I stopped at a CT counter and fell in love with a few of her lipsticks. A new favorite of mine is Bond Girl. Does anyone know of a good lip pencil that goes well with it?

Also, I really want to give their foundation a try either the magic or light wonder foundation. I'm around NC42/Nars sheer glow Syracuse, does anyone know what my shades would be more or less in CT? I don't have a counter near where I live 😞

I wear it with Hollywood Honey. 

thank you!

image.png

I'm willing to give it a try.

I need more sheet masks like I need a hole in my head....but dry! This is new! And therefore I can justifying buying!

This looks interesting.

Does anyone on the fair skinned end of the spectrum own the CT x Norman film star and bronze in sun tan and sun lights? I was curious to know if you can get a decent contour with the bronze shade. Thank you!

I've used it as a bronzer and to a contour. It leans warm and sheers out beautifully. Agree with @KMariel's advice. I use a smaller brush for placement when contouring but I personally use it more as a bronzer. For what it's worth, in Wayne Goss' contouring videos, he has a preference for creams over powders.

I think if you're careful with how much you apply and blending you might be able to use it as contour. It is pretty warm. Do you already have it or are you thinking of buying it? @niki172

@KMariel I received it in my lucky bag so I already have it.

The Quick n Easy sets are available; CT direct has them, as does Holt Renfrew in Canada and Nordstrom in the US. 

(I haven't checked elsewhere, just spotted the above)

Just to add, The quick and easy sets are up on Cult Beauty as well.

I am debating picking up a kit or two as I do not own a Beach Stick but have wanted to.

5 Replies
testing