Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I'm willing to give it a try.

I need more sheet masks like I need a hole in my head....but dry! This is new! And therefore I can justifying buying!

This looks interesting.

Does anyone on the fair skinned end of the spectrum own the CT x Norman film star and bronze in sun tan and sun lights? I was curious to know if you can get a decent contour with the bronze shade. Thank you!

I've used it as a bronzer and to a contour. It leans warm and sheers out beautifully. Agree with @KMariel's advice. I use a smaller brush for placement when contouring but I personally use it more as a bronzer. For what it's worth, in Wayne Goss' contouring videos, he has a preference for creams over powders.

I think if you're careful with how much you apply and blending you might be able to use it as contour. It is pretty warm. Do you already have it or are you thinking of buying it? @niki172

@KMariel I received it in my lucky bag so I already have it.

The Quick n Easy sets are available; CT direct has them, as does Holt Renfrew in Canada and Nordstrom in the US. 

(I haven't checked elsewhere, just spotted the above)

Just to add, The quick and easy sets are up on Cult Beauty as well.

I am debating picking up a kit or two as I do not own a Beach Stick but have wanted to.

@virgo87 I'm trying to decide the same thing! Also eyeing the kit with a beach stick. And HR has the beauty GWP right now, so it's tempting.

But also not really a *need* 😉 

@lachatonOh I did not know HR had a GWP hmmm decisions decisions....most definitely not a need.

I am eyeing the Natural glowing look kit and wonder if anyone who has them can swatch Very Victoria and moon beach stick please. I'll post the request at swatch thread as well.

I was on CT website just now and you can order the instant look in a palette in the natural and seductive beauty! Ships Dec 29th. 

Oh wow so they have updated the shipping time on the website to Jan 4. I am ticked. No email or any notice to anyone already ordered. And I swear there was no indication on the website when I ordered on Dec 22 that there was going to be a shipping delay.

And still nothing! CC charged 2 weeks ago!

IS the CT site always like this?! NEVER AGAIN

@ChristalM Have you contacted CS about it? They've put items up for pre-order before, but they always shipped for me on the right date.

CS has been good though, I usually just email them and they get back to me in less than 24 hours. 

@lachaton

I have twice. They keep making promises but the shipment dates keep changing. I am really get fed up. They charged me 2 weeks ago and another shipping date promised has past again. I think I will cancel at this point. Not sure I care about the palette anymore. They ship DHL, which I knew and was fine with given the original shipping date (I would be off for Christmas) now they keep changing it and I am not sure how I will be able to get a DHL package anymore anyway.

@ChristalM That's really disappointing. No sense in providing dates if they keep changing them!

@lachaton And others who have ordered from CT direct in Canada...they ship for the US?

It looks like my package shipped FINALLY but from California? So can I expect DHL charges to receive this too?

@ChristalM@lachaton I just received my Sedcution palette yesterday after no shipping info also. 

Its pretty and I love the silky hand of them but not sure if worth it. Her Sophisticate eye quad  is one of my fav for every day so wanted another. Any one else have thoughts? I missed it during Nordstrom sale and the artist told me was same to similar. I'm sure will keep but...

testing