Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Beautiful! I wonder how similar it is to marc jacob's boy gorgeous?

Beautiful,I hope it isn't LE.I want it but already spent way to much the past week.

Wow thats beautiful and I actually don't have something like that. I grabbed it, couldn't say no. 

What a stunning color! And I do love her matte lipsticks...

that is just lovely! simply lovely!

I think I may have to look into getting that 🙂

Well this is just beautiful! It was an easy purchase for me. This is right up my alley. 

OMG 😮

Holy wow! I have probably like 20 shades like this..but I want. 

I always figure there's a reason if I have similar shades - must be a colour that I really love, and one more won't hurt 😉 

Gimme!! 

Well, crap.  That's just gorgeous 😄

Agree! 

tis...tis indeed!

I'm about to board the CT train as I've had my eye on the Filmstar Bronze & Glow for ages and am finally about to buy it. I was shopping around on the Holts website and "The Rock Chick" set is now calling my name. Any thoughts/advice/recommendations from all you lovely experienced CT ladies? I don't necessarily need all (or any) of that stuff, but it's just so tempting! 

@Asche - I started trying her quads recently and had couple of matte revolution lipsticks too. They are all quite lovely. If you want to get the whole set I would suggest to get it from Nordstrom Van(or new Toronto one) with free shipping always. I know Nordies Van has a GWP right now for CT so if you want SA you can PM me. She is my TF SA but she moved to CT and she is very good too 🙂

ETA - I have the bronze & glow along with the brush, it is very easy (I am not good with bronzers) but this is really easy to use for me. I also got the CT bar of gold, though it had poor packaging(cardboard), mine stayed intact and i love it.

@dioradict Thank you so much for the offer! 🙂 I'm really near the Toronto location so I might just try to swing by and pick it up after my next paycheque. 

I'm not too great with bronzers either (though I am trying), so it's good to know the Bronze and Glow is easy to use. 🙂 

@Asche - That is awesome, let us know how the new store is and how you like the counter and the SA's etc. The Vancouver one is my favorite so I hope the TO store is great too 🙂

@dioradict I'll report back about it! I'm really excited to check out the new store, this gives me the perfect excuse. 😄

I am a huge fan of her products. I have all her eye quads except for Rebel (I just don't wear green eyeshadows).  The items that are in the Rock Chick set are all great. You can get a nice day or evening look out of it.

Really glad to hear that you like all the products in the set. I have a feeling I'm going to end up purchasing it. Since I don't own any CT products it seems like a fantastic way to get a number of things. I go to a lot of rock concerts each year so this whole look is right up my alley. 😛 

CT Film Noir Nights gift set might be a CT(dot) com exclusive according to my Nordies SA. She also mentioned that Opium Noir lipstick will be a LE shade.CT.JPG

6 Replies
testing