Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Do you have a lip swatch on Sexy sienna? I want it buy scared it might turn more coral/orange on me since I kinda have yellow undertone. 

I keep talking myself out of both Bond Girl and Very Victoria but your swatches are making me reconsider. How is the formula? I'm not a huge matte-lover, always worrying about them being drying.

@Miradan So far Very Victoria has been very comfortable and combined with how it's basically the colour of my lips, I've forgotten that I have any lipstick on.

I would call them a creamy matte, if that makes sense. It shows up matte and behaves like a matte but is comfortable and applies like a cream (doesn't drag or skip). I do wear lots of liquid lipsticks though, so I have a high tolerance for dry lipsticks and may not be the best person to comment.

thanks!

Anonymous Insider

gdrfgdrgh

I love Bond Girl. I got it when it first came out. It's simiiar to TF Negligee on me, but a bit more pink. I tried Very Victoria and it was almost the same color as my lips. I had a little sample card. I wanted to like it, but it was not exactly working for me. It's a beautiful shade though. 

Very Victoria is exactly my bottom lip colour. My upper lip is a bit lighter and the colour more uneven. It might not be obvious on the lips but this is the perfect MLBB shade (seeing that it's an exact match)!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's a pretty bottle. I wonder what it's going to smell like. 

Here is the description, via Really Ree:

Top notes (ignites the positivity)

Lemon, Peach, black pepper, saffron, madarin, bergamot

Heart notes (ignites love and light)

Tuberose, jasmine, frankincense, violet, patchouli, orange flower, rose oil, tea rose, green ivy, magnolia

Base notes (ignites sex and power)

Hedione, ambroxan, precious woods, citrus, amber

I am hoping there is a chance to get a sample of this from her website when you buy something like you do with the other products like the lipsticks, wonderglow, etc.

@virgo87 I was on the site earlier today and looks like you can sign up for a sample of the perfume on the CT site. I can't remember how I stumbled onto it the first time because I'm having some difficulty finding how to get to the page to order a sample on her site now, but when I googled the perfume, had no difficulty finding it 🙂

Thanks @myxducky

Lemon, roses, and saffron?! I would love to smell this one!

That bottle is beautiful.

Getting the Dolce Vita/Seductive Look palette as a late birthday gift, I'm pretty excited for it!

I've heard pretty meh reviews about the mascara though. Is it worth trying out or should I just give it away? 😕 A lot of mascaras smudge on me since I have combo/oily skin especially around the eyes. I usually use japanese drugstore brand mascara since those are made to survive through humidity and work really well with my oily skin.

thanks!

well I got Super Cindy and it looks nothing like photos. I guess  I will I wear it to the gym or when I want to go for a no makeup look, or combine it with a brown shade. I thought  would be more 90's brown coral  color. But its nude and light. It is ok but I'm not thrilled.IMAG1432.jpg

I agree!  Mine is in the mail back to Beautylish.  I was really disappointed in the color.

I'm returning Cindy because I'm also disappointed in the color. It's so not what I wanted. It also swatches darker/a more interesting color on my arm. Lips are weird.

Did you buy yours on the CT site? I am displeased with Liv It Up as the shade looks pale pink on me but their return policy doesn't accept unopened . Checking before I list it on the trade thread.

I returned two to CT direct and got my refund today. I put down that they were not what I expected. 

testing