Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

After I ordered it, I thought I might have dupes for Amazing Grace, but I checked Temptalia's dupe list last night, and I don't own any of the ones she mentions, so I felt better about it.

I don't have any of her dupes either... so we'll see! I'm going to wait and see how I like the formula on Bond Girl first 🙂 

For those that have tried Pillowtalk, would you say it's a product that lives up to the hype? I'm curious to know how pigmented it is and whether it would even show up on my lips and, if it does, whether it does help make lips appear fuller as it's apparently supposed to 

Anonymous Insider

I have darker toned lips and I have to use pillow talk strictly as a lipliner. If I use it as an all over lip color it becomes patchy because it's not creamy enough to evenly coat my lips. I have to use a heavier hand to line my lips but I do love the effect it gives my lips. The staying power of it wasn't that impressive & I'm sad to say I actually prefer my MAC liners. I do like Pillowtalk, but it just doesn't live up to the 22 dollars lipliner expectations I had.

Ok great, I don't feel bad about skipping it then 

I ordered the Dolce Vita off the Spring App. It arrived in the Collector's box same as on the CT site along with three lipstick samples.

20150918_174907.jpgMore pics:

Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.12.36.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.15.02.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.17.38.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.24.33.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.23.48.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.23.09.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.22.32.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.21.52.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.21.05.png
Spoiler
2015-09-18 18.20.16.png

I've ordered directly from the Charlotte Tilbury website a number of time but this is the first time they've tossed in samples!! I received one time use samples of her Matte  Revolution lip colours in Red Carpet Red and Amazing Grace. Anyone else receive samples with their orders? image.jpg

I got the same lipstick samples when I ordered my Filmstar Bronze & Glow through the Spring app. My first Charlotte Tilbury purchase... and now I want everything!!! 🙂 

I got the lipstick samples as well. With my order off the Spring app.

They must be new because it was the first time I ever received any samples with my CT purchase unless it was the Nordie's samples.

I've received these and foundation samples from the site. Those lippy samples are so cute!

I thought it was funny that I ordered 1 product and received samples but on an order over $1000 didn't receive anything. Foundation samples would be awesome! I really want to try her foundation but am always nervous to colour match online. 

Looks like CT US has been giving free samples quite recently. I only received samples in my most recent orders and the selection seemed totally random. I hope we can choose them at checkout eventually. Fingers crossed Nordstrom will offer foundation samples, not just for skincare.

I got those lipstick samples when I ordered from CT Canada recently, too.

Tomorrow my very first item from Charlotte will be here. I ordered the Eyes to Memorize in Marie Antoinette.

I just placed an order for Walk of Shame, Love Liberty, Lost Cherry, Amazing Grace, and Bond Girl, and it's all y'all's fault. (And Nordstrom 3x points' fault.)

For anyone interested in trying the face cream, the CT GWP for the Nordstrom triple points event is live.

Nordstrom CT GWP Sep 2015.png

skintester - for a moment I thought your avatar was the poster for ConMan with Alan Tudyk. My bad but it gave me a giggle. 😉

Hahaha! You're right!

My 1975 red finally came today and it was totally damaged 😞

The top half was smushed like it was rolled up and then closed without rolling it all the way back down

Oh no! Did you contact CS to get a replacement?

testing