Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

just coming in to say: i. love. your. face.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks. But wish my face loved me more! I'm in the midst of this whirlwind summer filled with family commitments that include daily weddings and soirees and balls and banquets and polo matches and charity events - AKA Occasions upon which one wishes to look one's best - and I swear I must have bought 50 foundations in the last month in the hope of finding one with undertones as green as mine! I just want to be able to wear V-necks and sundresses that don't come up to my neck, but until I find a base that vaguely matches the undertone of my body, my wardrobe choices are severely limited! 😉 

This looks beautiful!

Have you tried using a green base?  They're supposed to cut redness but many actually are a little green.  There are a number of them…MUFE….Etude House….

Anonymous Insider

Intriguing idea! 🙂

Thansk to Skintester and her enabling ways, I just received the Parkinson cream bronzer/highlighter duo, and the cream blush.  The pakcaging is beautiful.  I do not like regular CT packaging, but am thrilled with this collection.  Tomorrow is swatch time.

I want to try the duo of this collection but I think I always prefer powder over cream... What to do? What to do?

I like liquid highlighters, but for a bronzer I would prefer a powder.  Although I don't wear a bronzer at the moment.....so this is hypothetical.  I liked the collection pakcaging and had a 20% coupon, so that put me over the edge.

I will tell you more tomorrow...I will play with it.

Thx 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I hope you love it as much as I do! I'm just thrilled to have found a bronzer that doesn't show up as pink or orange on my bizarre skin tone! 😉

Can't wait to see it on you! I keep going back and forth on the duo 

Mk, I plan to try this soon.  I just returned home from a 10 day work/vacay, and my face is a little angry with me.  So not sure what I will do tomorrow...

But soon....

The new medium-dark shade of Filmstar Bronze & Glow is now available for purchase in the Spring app (oddly, it's not visible on the CT website yet).

FB&G Medium dark 2.pngFB&G Medium dark.png

So skintester, if I buy this, I'd look liked the model in the picture right Smiley Tongue hehe

That is what I tell myself to believe, BK. *looks in mirror, puts on bronzer and chants "Be the model. BE the MODEL."* hehe!

Anonymous Insider

Selfridges had a promotion on this darker version yesterday, so I figured I should get it, since the regular and cream versions are among the only bronzers that don't go orange or pink on my crazy weird skin tone! 😉

I got an email direct from the brand; this is exclusive to Spring for now. I bought it.... Of course. My cream Norman Parkinson comes tomorrow. 

...cause I need two. Smh. 

Why why?

I go see now...

MrsB and GC - The two of you can seriously rock this palette, like the hawt model. Keen to hear your thoughts on it, and swatches! 

The palette pic has a weird effect on me (gives me the munchies for Reese's peanut butter cups).

Now that I bought the other two with a Spring coupon, I want a coupn again 🙂

This isn't part of her new collection, but I visited the counter on bloor and purchased the CT lipstick in Violet Underground. I'm so in love that I had to share! Also, my in-store experience was great! They did a mini-makeover on me with the filmstar bronze & glow and I now understand why so many people rave about it! It gave me beautifully sculpted cheekbones!

image.jpg

Velvet Underground is the only CT lipstick I have, but it is the best one.

1 Reply
testing