Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Has anyone (who did this offer direct from CT) receive yet their Light Wonder foundation samples, from March?

I have emailed them, they did say they ran out and getting more samples, but curious if anyone received.

yay let me know! what offer was this btw? 😄 

They were giving away sample sets in color ranges, placed like an order but zero cost. The info page still exists: TILBURY TRY-ON: LIGHT WONDER 

I haven't tried too many CT items. I only own eyeshadow and blusher. If I had to choose one, the blusher is def my favorite. The colors are lovely and has good pigmentation. 

which blusher have you tried? 

I have first love, which I thought would be too light but it's still pigmented! I really want to try sex on fire

Anonymous Insider

I have and love several CT blushers, and to be frank the quality is better than my Tom Ford ones. I also love her Wonder Glow, and am onto my second bottle of this. I also have and love many of her lipsticks. I really really like her foundation, but have yet to find a shade that comes anywhere close to my skin tone ...

We're finally getting CT here in Canada this summer--can't wait to pick up some blushes and lipsticks. Which ones do you recommend ballerinagrl? 

oohhh I want to try the Wonder Glow as well 😄 I think there is a shade of her foundation that is a good match for me so I think I will bite the bullet and just try it. 

the filmstar bronze and glow keeps going in and out of my nordstrom shopping cart. i can't decide....help me decide...lol. how do you like it?

I like it  - BUT, if you like a darker contour it is not right for you. I am NC20-25 and the bronzer works for me but just take note that it is shimmery. 😄 

Anonymous Insider

I like her compact finish powder, but it's been slightly, just slightly dry for my skin (which is already dry without powder). It feels somewhat similar to Guerlain compact on my face. It indeed blurs out pores/uneven texture, but I don't have too many large pores. I think it's pretty good. If you were to get only one among those three, I recommend this one. 

I also tried her light wonder foundation. It's pretty lightweight, luminous finish (but not enough for me, since I like dewy finish), but for me, this foundation was somewhat temperamental. When my skin's extra dry (lack of sleep), it would look horrible on me. It's a good one, but I have dewy/luminous foundation with light/medium coverage that I prefer over this. 

I haven't tried her lipsticks or blush, but I've heard good things about lipsticks. Shades seem pretty enough. 

Light wonder foundation is sheer, but the coverage is buildable. It gives you a similar result as Burberry fresh glow foundation. I think it's a good foundation if you don't own any foundation with a glowing finish. I wouldn't say it's my HG though.

I have one CT lipstick - Velvet Underground.  This lipstick makes her collection I think.

I tested the cream eye shadows today and they are excellent.

I think CT's colour makeup is better than base makeup in general. 

I agree Ivy.  I have heard good things about the bronzers and blushes - but they are not for me.

1 Reply
testing