Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Yay, I finally did it! I bravely wrestled signing in just to post these swatches! 😄

Top to bottom:

NARS Threesome

Illamasqua Katie

Hourglass Ethereal blush

threesome.jpg

threesomeX.jpg

well. i have to get it now.

looks like the NYX 'pale pink' of blushes.

Yes! Haha, this!

Oh no @lyravega!

Do I need this one?

Also, do you still have Impassioned and could you swatch the Impassioned Threesome together?Smiley Very Happy

Thank you dearie..

Haha, @EvangelineDamon , get outta my head! 😄 I was thinking in that direction, too. Impassioned is swatched right there, but way lower on my hand. I just did not include it while taking the photos. It is way darker ( compared to these ) and I didn't want it to disturb the lovely symphony of pale pinks. 😉 I'll swatch them side by side for you, no worries.

@lyravega

Thank you, darling

My insomnia is working for you tonight, dawling. 😉 Here they are, @EvangelineDamon .

twosome.jpg

Oh @lyravega it looks so pretty on you!  Waaaay too pale for me, but such a lovely colour!  Does it have a little sheen to it?

Thank you, @Mochapj ! It is very pretty! I am so loving the color. And, yes, it is so very pale. I had to really build it up for the swatch to show. Swatched lightly it just looks like my pale pink skin. 😄 I don't think this would be good for anyone who is not fair/light... I mean, you can build it up some, but then it gets/looks powdery, and not very pretty. ( I think it's visible in the second photo. I really piled it up there. )

It doesn't have any sheen to it. I think that's just my skin shining through in the first photo. 😄

New Orgasm collection, contains liquid Orgasm blush that we've seen a few pics of and what looks like Orgasm lipstick. Also a look at a few items from the Charlotte Gainsbourg collection.

IMG_1223.PNG

Charlotte Gainsbourg collection?! 😮 Oh, I like her. That NARSissist eyeshadow palette looks like some great colors.

Ohhhh, I see what looks like a red multiple.  

(please please please be the re-release of the non-matte Mauritius multiple) 😄

Thanks @KMariel!

Looks like there are a couple of new bronzer shades coming:

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 1.05.17 PM.png

Last of my new NARS lippies, Dirty Mind. Described as a deep lilac. 

IMG_1265.JPG

All have been so pretty and unique on you, @vegchililover78!

I think this one is my favourite on you, Veg!

Nars has a couple of new 'jetsetter' sets on their website

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.33.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.35.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.35.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.35.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 1.34.57 PM.png

NARS Pu$$y Control, lilac. 

IMG_1263.JPG

ohh so pretty veg, sadly a skip for me, the name makes me cringe.

Ooooo, I love this color! I think I might be needing Pu$$y Control after all. Umm... Yeah. 😄

Gorgeous Veg!!  I think I like this one on you slightly more than Dirty Mind but they both look great. Thanks for sharing!  I'm in love!

4,616 Replies
testing