Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Whoo!! Just placed my order for the Abnormal Female!

I ordered VIP red and pasiphae eyeshadow

Does anyone know if they have repackaged their RCC concealer? It looks smaller and I really hope it isnt!

I need to put my list somewhere. Anyone mind if I put it here?

Spoiler
  • Stud shadow single
  • No Shame lipstick
  • Dead of Summer palette
  • Despair palette
  • possibly Provoke gloss
  • possibly Abnormal female pencil set
  • aaaaaand I really want the Magnificent Obsession set for the packaging... and Tearjerker for what I assume is the cardboard box Smiley Tongue

I love that the lip pencil case looks like it can hold a bunch more of NARS' pencils. It's tempting me too now

Based on what a number of you have said you have your eye on, I am strongly suspecting that the Despair palette is going to sell out by the time the sale starts for non-Rouge.  Anybody get that impression about any other products?  Or think I'm off my rocker?  I sort of enjoy predicting what's going to be gone by the time I get to use my coupon, because apparently I'm a masochist.

There's a 13 piece color collection as well as a 10 piece gifting collection! The color collection part and select gifting items will launch October 5 at the NARS website and in boutiques, select gifting will be exclusively available at Sephora November 1st.

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 12.46.37 PM.png

The cases are soooo beautiful, but I'm not totally sold on the contents of any single one. I may just end up saving some cash and only buy the single eyeshadow in 'Stud.' I can't wait to see swatches of everything though!

Oh wow - on my must have is either the One Shocking Moment or Despair palettes (cant' decide 'til I see them!)

Otherwise, I'm leaning VERY heavily towards the Audacious coffret.  I only have Charlotte so far.  Possibles are the eyeshadow in Stud and the bullet pencils.  

EEK- I may have to take something else off my list to allow for that audacious set, but I'm trying to maintain a reasonable holiday amount of spending, if this is remotely possible. 

Thanks for posting all the pictures Mochapj!

Makes me realize there's so much more I'd buy!! Smiley Happy

Thank you very much, 

Mocha! Now, I know I am getting one of everything! :')

Mocha, thanks for updating with the Allure pictures. This has narrowed down my list immensely.

YES

Despair cheek palette

MAYBE

One Shocking Moment cheek palette

Dead of Summer DI eyeshadow palette

Never Too Late single shadow

Welp, this collection is going to blow my holiday budget.

My wishlist:

• Audacious set - I have Anna and Raquel will probably be too light on me, so this may depend on if I can trade them. I think I would love Charlotte and Fanny, but am not sure about Juliette.  I really just want that mirrored box!
  • Despair Cheek Set
  • Eyeshadow - Stud - Hopefully this is pretty and not too boring.
  • Lipstick Shine - No Shame

Lower on my priorities:

• One Shocking Moment Set - only considering this one because I don't have luster or dolce vita
  • Killer Heel Lipstick Set - may try to trade for some of the reds since I'm not interested in the lighter shades

This release is huge! I am excited for reviews and swatches! Is it coming to Sephora or just Nordstrom. I really want to add atleast one thing from Nars to my collection Smiley Very Happy

Original post updated with all holiday product photos, prices, color details in spoilers.  Photos courtesy of Allure dot com

Few more photos I found on Google, IG and Spektra.  The lip is apparently one of the lipsticks in the collection:

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 1.26.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 1.26.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-28 at 1.27.38 PM.png

Tearjerker set:

Kohl pencil in X-static: Deep Jade

Kohl pencil in Tragic: Smokey slate blue

Mini Audacious Mascara

A Woman's Face set:

Lipstick in Dolce Vita

Matte Velvet Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita

Matte Velvet Lip Liner in Patong Beach

Also, Harpers Bazaar had a writeup that said the collection includes:
"plum lipstick, ultra metallic shadows and rich orange Multiple"

The red gloss is beautiful and as is that bright berry Audacious! It's so gorgeous and I want it badly even though I would rarely wear it Smiley Very Happy This thread is awesome! I don't have anything from Nars, but I would like to get something during the sale(partly for the matte black packaging Smiley Wink 

Looks amazing! I highly recommend buying as soon as it pops. I love previous NARS blush limited edition palettes. I also use NARS bronzer to halo my face. I'm not a fan of Orgasm, too light & sparkly for me. Use pink on the apples of your cheek Smiley Happy stuff lasts forever!! 

I have yet to try the Audacious formula, but two of those colors look really tempting! When is this stuff coming out? 

NYC Fashion Week is a spectacular time to scout out upcoming NARS products as a lot of designers have exclusive contracts with NARS and NARS will design looks around, say, a new lipstick color or eye concept. 

a lot of the audacious line (particularly the reds) were debuted during the a/w 2014 shows (which took place spring of 2014), and same with the autumn collection VIP red this season...

What I love most about Nars?

30% pro discount!  So always buy online Not @ Sephora.

Looking forward to the new customized palettes!

4,545 Replies