Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

image.png

As much as I LOVE NARS Orgasm blush, I find myself reaching for deep throat more often, it goes perfectly with my skin tone! I love all of NARS through, the first products I ever bought at Sephora were NARS, always a special place in my heart!

My heart is so excited for all the upcoming new releases in fall and holiday collections. I'm swooning.

Can't live without my NARS Concealer! Seriously if I was stranded on a deserted island it would be one of my three items. 

And more fall stuff - a separate post says there are audacious lip liners, but I'm not sure if those are these

image.png

image.png

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks like we are getting close to seeing the Sarah Moon collab @jemly

image.pngimage.png

Swatches of the various "Survival Kits" that will be available at Nordstroms, via Makeupandbeautyblog

Survival Kit 1:

Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 6.14.09 PM.png

Survival Kit 2:

Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 6.13.48 PM.png

Ultimate Survival Kit:

Screen Shot 2016-06-26 at 6.14.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-26 at 6.14.48 PM.png

Absolutely wretched snapchat photos via Spectra of the new contour duos - looks like there are 3:

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.48.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-24 at 7.48.24 AM.png

More pictures from Spectra, which confirms those double ended sticks I posted a few days back, and possibly some new Audacious'...

Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 8.18.08 AM.png

More photos of the fall Velvet Lip Glides, via Spectra.

Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 9.14.30 AM.png

Hello all! Posting here too for all the Nars lovers. 

A fabulous deal! My Nars sa is having a huge event June 25th @ barneys NYC.

She is doing presell and with a $75 Nars purchase, you will receive a free full size lipgloss. If you call and presell early, then you get to pick a color, while they last.

I got my fav gloss and stocked up on a candle, a blush and a paint pot. Smiley Happy

She has more awesome gifts if you spend $125, but for only 75 you get the full size gloss .Smiley Happy

Please call Xiomara @ barneys nyc . She is doing presell now and supplies are limited.  Have fun! Smiley Happy

212 -833-2007

Professing my love for the new Laguna Liquid Bronzer, first day using it and couldn't be easier. I mixed it with my Burberry foundation, which was a tiny bit light for me. Looks perfect! And I also used it as a bronzer over my foundation. Couldn't be easier. <3 <3 <3 

anyone have any insight as to why the pressed light reflecting powder is listed as 'new' on sephora's site ? (it's also OOS). i'm wondering if it has been reformulated slightly ? (i think the biggest criticism of this powder is that it's hard to "break through" and get product on a puff / brush). 

Here's Liberation.  I find it a lot more flattering to my skintone than Sexual Content.  This is mixed, but I tried them individually too and liked the results

Spoiler
image.jpeg1704161

I'll be waiting for more swatches since NARS is pretty good about enough supply (thank goodness), but I think I'll be buying my first DI blush.

I have this issue with DI eyeshadows- I think they're special and I buy them, but I don't reach for them.

I got pool shark and deep end. I saw the dupe list on temptalia. Lucky that I have no dupes for these shades and I'm most excited for deep end. For the longest time I've been wanting max steamy and this looks to be almost the same shade. Yay. And I have urban decay freeze on a vice palette but the shade came broken and haven't used it. And it's funny how that's another dupe for deep end. So in all. Good purchase and I love Nars. I got a lip gloss as well but I forgot.the name. 

This is probably old news, but I was in Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had the DI palette for, I think, $49? Pretty decent deal if anyone (besides me) couldn't pull the trigger on the full price.

Sigh, I want the summer collection to be available NOW for us Americans! It's so weird how you Canadians got this first, what a rare occurrence lol!! I love you guys though, considering I am Canadian, and I just live in the US for school Smiley Tongue... ANYWAYS THOUGH I want to get three eyeshadows and 2 or 3 of the lip covers! I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard.

Bubbly Michelle had some more swatches. 

Also, I read this morning that the Members only lip cover is exclusive to the NARS boutiques and website.

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 3.41.51 PM.png

4,545 Replies