Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

New NARS palette coming 9/24

Swatches of the Bartschland palette, available only through NARS’ Instagram page, US

NARS holiday palette ‘queen of the night’ looks like it might be all hardwired shadows curated by Susanne Bartsch

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

I really want to pick these up, I wonder if these will release in Sephora...I really want to be able to pick up points.lol

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I grabbed the warm nudes set from Ulta! I am liking them so far:

nars2.jpgnswatch.jpg

Some swatches of new Nars Matte and Satin lips. Top to bottom: Bad Reputation, Inappropriate Red, Force Speciale, Jolie Mome, Impulse, Immortal Red.  Force S, Jolie and Impulse my favs. Overall I really like them and think some shades are quite unique. Tho some of these are mattes they are very soft and comfy esp if I use a little balm underneath and pigment is good. I prefer them to Audacious formula and old ones too. The reformulated classics also look so good. Just thought I’d share 🙃☺️. @Mochapj @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @WinglessOne

@WinglessOne

Pictures disappeared. Grr. Lol

6BF3EA04-FD5E-4B77-A9F8-838E571637EF.jpeg

3991D58D-A8C8-44FD-9383-BA0B4A11A3B7.jpeg

@SunnysmomThe shades look beautiful -  especially like the bottom two! Thanks for posting!

Of course @TraceyEB ! Yes Jolie is so good. And Impulse. Force is a great red.  You’d like em all I know. ☺️

@Sunnysmom   I'm betting you like all of these shades, don't you?  🙂  They are super pretty!

🤣you know me so well @Ispend2much6 ! Yes I do! It was a very very sad and bad week for my wallet. 😳😫They also have a pretty color, not shift but almost, to some of the shades. Jolie Mome especially. I’m crazy about it and Impulse also. Just. Do. It. Lol. 

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! Bad Reputation and Impulse grab my attention the most. Better than Audacious, eh? Now I’m even more excited for my “iconic” lipsticks to arrive. 🙂 I wear balm under all lipsticks except tinted balms and Guerlain Rouge G (they’re too emollient on their own to wear over balm) so I’ll have to test one of these reformulated bullets with and without balm. 

Ooh fun @WinglessOne can’t wait to hear your thoughts as well. Well I think so because while I love some of my colors in Audacious they just sit on my lips and I want them to sink in more so translucent and yet pigmented. 🙂 But you may not. lol. I have to replace Fire Down Under next. I’m sure you gonna love these! 

Thank @Sunnysmom .  I like Bad Reputation a lot!

It’s good vibrant pink @blackkitty2014 and boy it would look on you for sure! 😘

@Sunnysmom one day i will be a 80 yr old woman whom still wears pinks and reds 😉

Haha @blackkitty2014 yes and you know I will be right alongside you doing same! Time flies. And we will rock it!!!🤗💋

I’ve got that special giddy feeling, when your favorite lipstick color makes it through a repackaging (or reformulation)! Yay Nars Damage sheer lipstick! It’s my longest running never-been-without-it lipstick.🥰💄🥳

Coming soon from NARS - Makeup Your Mind collection (Ulta Exclusive)

Looks like these are up on Ulta's site now.  The Friday Summer $10 off works today if anyone is looking to purchase.  I wished the lipstick minis were available separately....I only want 1 color in each duo 😞 

Thanks @minivan100 I should've mentioned in my original post, all of these sets are exclusive to Ulta

testing