Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I love it!

I want it!

Thanks Mochapj!

Temptalia has lip swatch photos of the Endless Orgasm palette

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 1.38.18 PM.png

Swatched the orgasm palette and liquid highlighter in store today

4B846753-F518-45DD-A19D-ED8C974F9927.jpeg

I’m not sure how i missed it in the description, but this palette is a cream palette and is very, very greasy

@Mochapj @SportyGirly125  I've been using the palette for a couple of days now and really like it.  My skin tends to get dry so I do like the creams.  I find the colors very complimentary (they are on the sheerer side, at least on me).  Cream or powder, liquid or palette, makeup - and beauty - is personal to every one of us 🙂

@seekingtruth glad the palette is working for you. 

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I was so excited for this palette which I saw the first promo pics and then I realized it was a cream palette...

@Mochapj say it isnt so .... i'm not big in cream palette ... so heart break ... Thx you so much for posting 🙂 You save me a return trip 😉

@blackkitty2014 @Mochapj I have it and I actually like the formula. I guess it depends on people’s preference. I like that it is multi purpose and that it is really pigmented.  It’s a great formula to boost a powder highlight. 

Thx @SportyGirly125 ... i saw your picture in the other post ... want to comment on it but ppl interrupted me (at work) lol.  You look gorgeous!!! I found the cream products are a bit too complicated for me 😉 I got so many good cream products but most of them only got used once or twice 😉 

@blackkitty2014 I see.  I know some people are a fan of creams and others are not.

@SportyGirly125 glad you like it. Different strokes for different folks. I don't boost powder highlight with cream and I have oily skin so I'm probably not the target market for this one.

While I don't find NARS Orgasm flattering on my skin tone, I do appreciate that they branched out with the colour range for this palette. I was mostly sharing because in all the IG posts I saw about this palette I never saw anyone mention it was a cream palette. That was a huge surprise and I thought others might appreciate a heads up, too.

@Mochapj I see. I thought it was powder at first too until I saw the description. I know some people will be disappointed that it’s not a powder but if you like or love creams I think it would be a great addition. Sorry to hear that Nars Orgasm doesn’t work on your skin tone. 

@SportyGirly125 I wanted to see it also bec I do like creams and to layer with my drier skin plus colors looked a bit cooler. Are they? I’ll have to go investigate. 🙂Glad you like it. 

@Sunnysmom They are on the cooler side except the bronze shade. Here are the swatches on me. 51CFB73B-0D61-4B81-8764-B1F4B09C5B2A.jpeg

CFE430D8-6625-47B0-8BCA-497F1DD70E2D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125, thanks for posting swatches and sharing your experience with this palette.

Hey thanks so much @SportyGirly125 super helpful! 

@blackkitty2014 I wasn't planning to buy it anyway so I wasn't bothered, but it was a real surprise when I put my fingers in to swatch and it wasn't powder, LOL.

I've seen a few IG beauty news accounts saying it wasn't a very good palette but nobody elaborated why. Having seen it, I'm guessing it was due to the texture. It felt a lot like they made the multiple formula into a palette.

Swatches of the orgasm palette and liquid highlighter5EF0F653-5258-405C-ACD7-BF8E0A85AF8B.png

7F0829F4-3A8A-434F-BF55-6E6F7DEE6DF6.png

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much @Mochapj sill debating if I need it. I think I might get the palette 🤔🤔

saw this in an email from Sephora - looks like the rest of this year's Orgasm collection 

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.05.14 AM.png

Thx @Mochapj. Ugh, I even want the Orgasm blush lol

1 Reply
testing