Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@blueviolet21 I'd love something like the Sheer Glow but dewier.

@makeitup305 Yes 🙂 exactly 

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Ignited palette swatches - Nov 28th - sign up to be notified when it goes live.

https://www.sephora.com/product/ignited-eyeshadow-palette-P439026

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.39.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-11 at 1.39.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.11.43 PM.png

5EAF4407-4E5D-485B-A3EA-458DC21DAA97.jpeg

NARS is on HauteLook! 

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Ignited palette coming on the 28th

This reminds me of the previous pink tones palette they did. It would be interesting to see some comparison swatches.

@SurprisedLemur, here is the last palette I purchased, an...

@SurprisedLemur, here is the last palette I purchased, and 2nd pic is the new one coming out.

Re: @SurprisedLemur, here is the last palette I purchased, an...

Thanks @Luvstravel! Looks like some repeats but at least half all new shades!

It's up now, but not live. Really pretty palette, can't w...

It's up now, but not live. Really pretty palette, can't wait for swatches 😊

More of the upcoming

@Mochapj I like that eye palette - I can't believe I have to wait until after the holidays, though!

Coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 4.15.03 PM.png

Does anyone have the multitasker? And what is your honest review?? Buy or don’t buy!

@ather Are you referring to the Nars Multiple Sticks?

@blushnglow Yes 

@ather I actually own several of them and they've held up pretty well over the years.  There is a lot of product in each one so unless you are slathering it daily it will be hard to finish one.  It really depends on what you are looking for.  TBH the mattes were a little disappointing so I would stick to the shimmers as mainly a cheek product.

@blushnglow I’ve got other stick format blushes and some separate from my foundation do you find they do that? I’m looking for cheek mainly to make my routine a little more quick also Canadian winters suck and my skin is so dry. I want to use less powders. 

@ather I also have seasonally dry skin and I don't use a primer or a setting powder in the winter.  The darker colours lasts a good 8-10hrs on me and I find the highlighters last until I take it off.  Even though they are a cream, it's not a true cream-to-powder finish but they do set nicely for me. They are thin but buildable.  I wouldn't say they are a wet formula.  For example the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Cream blushes slid right off my face and were "wet" for the 2 hours that they lasted.  Luxor is a favourite highlighter for me.  South Beach gives me a nice flush with one swipe on each cheek.  Because I'm pretty pale, G-spot takes only a dab/blend and I'm good to go.  

@blushnglow Thank you so much for all your help!! You are so nice!!

@ather Hope my experience helps you make a decision. If you decide to take the plunge, come back and let us know what you tried out and how it works out!!!

Swatches of the Underground Velvet Lip Glide holiday set

testing