Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mochapj These look lovely! I hope they come up in the US, I love minis and these colors are beautiful on you!

Thank you @MissPuff ! If I see it pop up anywhere, I'll be sure to tag you.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Wow these look amazing! I might have to take a look 😍

@Mochapj These are so so beautiful on you. I might have to look at these now.

@Mochapj I really like these shades? Is that a Nordstrom exclusive? I can't find it.

@makeitup305 @naturalooks15 I purchased mine from Selfridges.

i think part of the gifting collection (including this) hasn’t been released yet in North America. In the past a lot of the gifting collection (mostly the mini stuff in stocking stuffer type packaging) comes out after the initial palettes and FS products. I believe last year they did gifting in Nov so I expect this year should be similar.

Will keep you posted if I see it, as I’m also waiting for another gifting set with mini powermatte and powermatte lusters

OMG, @Mochapj. I am so waiting for a luster set, I really hope they do come out 🙂 I feel so impatient I cant help it, lol. Most likely cuz I missed out on those powermatte vaults or knew of them until after I had collected most of the powermattes 🙂

@Mochapj thanks for letting me know! I might wait and see if they make it over here. I hope so. I love Nars and their deluxe samples are usually pretty generous.

@Mochapj All the colors look great on you but Banshee is especially flattering on you!  

I've never ordered from Selfridges before.  Any issues with import/duties??

@blushnglow thank you!

I'm not sure how their shipping is to the US, but to Canada I've never had issues with duties as they include all taxes into the purchase cost on their website.

@Mochapj Good to know there are options if they don't eventually find their way over the pond. But I think I'll wait and see first. Thanks.

@blushnglow@MochapjNo taxes or duties applied to orders shipped to the US, and shipping is fast. I bought myself the annual Selfridges+ International Shipping last year and it was the best decision I made.

@Mochapj I want to know too please

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I didn't realize Ulta had a different version of the $42 holiday palette - they are both so pretty! I think I'm going to cave and get one but I'm not sure which - I don't like that the Ulta one doesn't have a highlight but that dark blush shade is calling to me 

UltaUltaSephoraSephora

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Swatches of the powermatte lustres

Nordstrom Exclusives Swatches from Top to Bottom

Sheena

Ransom Velvet lip set (Trashed, Mayhem, Skin Tight, Rowdy)

Provocateur Eye Palette (Not for sale, Exploit, Smash it up,  Screech, Endless party, Vinyl - on the side; barely shows up on my skin tone)

thumbnail_20181020_183013.jpg

Swatches of The Manic Velvet Lip Set (from the top to bottom )Chaos, Bondage, Spike, ViciousChaos, Bondage, Spike, Vicious

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks @blushnglow. I just picked this set up over the weekend. Such a great value.

Re: RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mrose251 It is a great value on it's own and with the extra rouge bonus it's even better.  I hope you enjoy it!!  The little clutch is cute too 🙂

Thanks for sharing @blushnglow! The deep shades aren't as...

Thanks for sharing @blushnglow! The deep shades aren't as dark as I was expecting.

Re: Thanks for sharing @blushnglow! The deep shades aren't as...

@Shelbstirr I would say the two darker pencils lean more towards a medium tone and not so much towards a vampy dark tone. More of a wearable daytime look than a dramatic night lip.  Texture seemed ok though - consistent with the permanent line I think.

4 Replies
testing