Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Mochapj Awesome!!! Thank you for the heads up! That’s perfect, my birthday is mid month so that’ll be part of my selfie birthday gift! Fomo on the back burner 😋

I cannot wait for more information on this cheek palette! It looks stunning!!! And definitely a must have for me!

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

7 deadly sins is up on Sephora. Pretty small for $65 cdn compared to full size lipsticks. Anyone seen this IRL? Wondering if it is worth the splurge? I’m a sucker for Audacious.

Let's Talk About NARS!

Nars is on hautelook!!! Some great buys

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

swatches of the Atomic Blonde palette from Temptalia

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 2.12.09 PM.png

really wanted this to review/swatch better 😐 it looked l...

really wanted this to review/swatch better 😐 it looked like it could be a handy set

@moxiepancakes, I'm a little let down too. Some shades ev...

@moxiepancakes, I'm a little let down too. Some shades even look a little crumbly if that's a way to describe it on the swatch. Hope my store gets it where I can swatch it myself.

More swatches of the NARS fall quads - Should be at Sephora Aug 9th - Available now online at Barneys

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 8.18.17 AM.png

I am still not seeing this at Sephora.

Any idea when they might be releasing them? 

@JavadooSingapore and Mojave are up on Sephora Canada but not in stock. If you are in Canada you can sign up to know when they go live. Barney's has them on pre-sale and expected delivery is Sept. so I'm guessing that's around the time they'll be available.

https://www.sephora.com/product/eyeshadow-quad-P435406

Edit: That post above where I said Aug 9th is because in the comments on the screen shot it says 8/9.  I guess that could be Sept 8th. I just read it as Aug 9th.

Forgot to share these yesterday, the 2 Nords sale liquid lip sets Undressed 2: Save The Queen, Haze, Cartagena, Bound Undressed 1: American Woman, Antigua, Cozumel, Stripped The Save The Queen shade tester seemed to darken really significantly on me.

@MochapjHow much are the sets and will it be on sale for regular consumers? I was going to get the Wanted set but I think Ill go for the Undressed 2! 

@Buootiful the sets are $49US / $62CDN and I believe the sale opens for everbody tomorrow?

More Fall collections pics and swatches

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.49.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.49.45 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.48.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.48.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.48.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.48.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.49.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-17 at 6.49.28 AM.png

Does anyone know when the 2 new eyeshadow quads will be released at Sephora? I thought they were supposed to drop on the 9th, but I still am not seeing them on Sephora....

I have been loving the Undressed Liquid Lip Set I so far! American Woman is a color I've wanted since receiving a sample of it. The formula & color are great. Antigua is my favorite color of the set. It is a lovely mllb taupe on me, and has the right balance of neutral brown with some warmth. Cozumel is pretty, I think a warmer version of bound (but I could not find mine to compare, it's hiding in a bag somewhere). Stripped is pretty light, but did not give me concealer lips. It did settle into the lines on my lower lips, but it's on the sheer side so it wasn't very noticeable. This shade felt more like a gloss than the other Velvet Lip Glides I've tried.

Nars Undressed Liquid Lip Set INars Undressed Liquid Lip Set IColor comparisonsColor comparisons

@playingdressup, thank you for your swatches and for your comparison pictures!  I like the finish of the Nars lipsticks. 

Swatches of the Ulta exclusive lip glide set

The LE shades of the Nords Endless Summer lip sets 1/2

Temptalia has swatches of the Endless Summer Nords exclusive palette:

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 3.31.45 PM.png

@Mochapj@blackkitty2014 did you guys pick  up this Eye and Cheek set? I did and I really am loving it esp bec for those of us who love a more cooler toned set. I find the shadows to be really silky and so easy to apply too. They are not too light at all. Have been wearing daily! 

2 Replies
testing