Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@blushnglowquality is pretty good. The blue’s a bit sheer but TBH I’d rather something that dark be sheer and buildable instead of super pigmented.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 12.32.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-13 at 12.31.40 PM.png

Re: RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks for the swatches.  Very pretty looks @Mochapj!  You might have just have enabled me. The green definitely pops more on the eye than on the hand.  I purposely passed on the Glass Tears palette in the hopes that this palette might surface.  I might just pull the trigger....

Re: RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks @blushnglow!

Yeah, that was my hope as well. I preferred the exterior packaging of Glass Tears, but the shades inside didn't speak to me at all.  I'm really glad this one finally showed up - the jewel tones are lovely for holiday.

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Yup. Someone mentioned it in the Canada thread last week and I managed to pick it up.

How's the quality?  Did you get a chance to play with it yet? @Mochapj

Does anyone know if the man ray overexposed highlighter is exclusive to nars' website?

No, the NARS Man Ray highlighter was previously on the Sephora website! Unfortunately, I just searched for it and it currently does not seem to be listed, which means it's probably out of stock online. You could try calling your local stores to see if they have stock! 

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks! I feel like it sold out so fast!

Does anyone know if the glosses are being discontinued or repackaged?

I've had two in my Loves list for months and suddenly both went OOS (a few days ago). I just clicked through and noticed there were only 15 shades to pick from. It's been a while, but I could swear there used to be more..

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4441.JPG

Glass Tears palette. Love the packaging. Haven't tried the shades on my eyes yet but they seem decent. The light matte shade is pretty much the exact shade of my skin so you can't see it in the swatch picture.

Maybe I've only just noticed, but one of the 100 point perks is the NARS Powermatte - Starwoman, for those of you that want to try out the formula without committing to a whole tube 🙂 Another addition to my mini lip collection!

s2019750-main-Lhero.jpg

I also got the StarWoman powermatte for a 100 point perk...

I also got the StarWoman powermatte for a 100 point perk & I was so glad because it was so random & such an amazing color. I also actually got BOUND velvet lip glide also as a 100 Point perk, so they pop in and they pop out but keep your eyes open because they do throw them in there time to time.

I highly recommend this one.  Beautiful color and comfortable to wear.  😉

@MissPuff I thought it was so random as well - just came up as a reward out of no where! I'm adding to my collection as well I've been wanting to try that formula!!

My NARS x Christopher Kane Holographic lipstick arrived today!!!

narsxchristopherkane.jpg

Swatch:

narsxchristopherkaneswatch.jpg

I grabbed one of the NARS cushion compacts while in Japan! They had a similar shade range as the Tinted Moisturizers but focused more on the light-medium range (stopping at St. Moritz).NARS Aquatic Glow CushionNARS Aquatic Glow CushionIMG_0922.jpg

Wearing the cushion in shade Alaska.

This is so cool 😭 what's the coverage like? @malday I wish they brought more cushions into the U.S.

The coverage is pretty similar to their tinted moisturizer! So I’d say medium and buildable 🙂

Thanks for sharing @malday!!! Looking good!  I agree with @blackkitty2014 that I hope a lot of the current asian-exclusives across all brands eventually make their way to this side of the pond.

I really like the look of this. Thx @malday. Hopefully they will bring this to US.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

I just got two lip pigments in London calling and wild night. So I love with this product. The colors work well for deep skin tones.
testing