Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Swatches of the Veil cheek set and the Les Amoureaux lip set I think I found dupes for the 2 LE shades, so I'm sharing those as well.

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

I'm eyeing on that Veil cheek set.  Somebody (forgot whom) mentioned that the blush is very similar to Fetishized (which i already bought).  Do you think so @Mochapj?  Anyway, i'm over excited.  Patiently (not) waiting for more of your swatches 😉

@blackkitty2014 Similar tones, different intensities. You can see it more in the bottom photo 46EE7D06-6D1F-4496-9442-2BEC36710C5D.jpeg

Thank so much @Mochapj!!!! Heart I think i will pick it up.  It will be a great palette for travel with bonus of beautiful packaging 😉 I dont even mind Laguna.  It's the bronzer that suits me 🙂  Do you have problem picking up Laguna with brush (i meant does it have the same problem with hard pressed in pan liked the previous palette)?

@blackkitty2014 to be honest, I couldn't tell you. Other than swatching the Laguna, I probably will never use it (unless I take this as a travel palette and use it as eyeshadow) because I don't use bronzer.

It's supposed to be the new 'sun wash' bronzer formula, which I think is a little softer.

@blackkitty2014 I'm eyeing that one too!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I am madly in Love with Lee. That one is exclusive to the set right?

Eep, didn't look at the price for the coffret before and it's quite a bit more expensive than I was anticipating... I'm definitely torn, it's a super beautiful set and I adore red lipsticks, but do I really need to drop $70 on four at the same time? Gah. 

I’m really bummed that this is all Sephora is getting 😞

One of the managers at the store says Nars holiday comes on two waves a couple weeks apart. This is the first wave; they suspect the second one will be in November. 

@mrsbaine That's really lame! I'm just going to buy the last 2 things I want directly from NARS. I'm waiting until tomorrow to buy the red coffret from Sephora with my F&F code lol. Honestly I'm super annoyed that everything is being released in pieces at different retailers... if I wasn't an insane person it would've made me rethink purchasing a lot of the collection! But here I am, insane and placing different orders and about to hunt for the large palette in Japan 🙄

Is the palette only being released there?!?! I want that one - Love Game I think? 

I think there's a screenshot somewhere in the comments saying it'll only be released in certain countries...none of which are in N America haha.

Mexico is in North America

Yes, I forgot Mexico was listed but thanks...

Oh no!!!!

I was just at the store and saw the display and it looks like all they are going to have in store is the red lipstick coffret, the stick lipsticks in the gold pouch, the gold Anita and the mini orgasm set.

I'm really sad about this too!  Oh well, Nordstrom has the mini set I want and I'm just going to order it from there.

38B983D4-3E32-4944-91B0-398C15FEBB9D.jpeg

7514031E-67A7-4270-9283-7FD6C678EE6A.jpeg

For anyone wondering about the coffret packaging! The glass bubble bit is a very heavy, solid plastic bubble. The image is printed on thick card stock/cardboard and is removable so you can change it if desired. I plan to give most of the minis as gifts and keep the packaging as storage 😛

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Very pretty!

Vampy Varnish had swatches of the Nordies exclusive Man Ray lipstick coffret - I haven't seen many swatches of this yet, so hopefully these are helpful:

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 10.03.49 AM.png

2 Replies
testing