Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Yes, the screenshots of swatches from Laura88lee on snapchat actually came from me, I posted them on specktra. 

image.png

I want the trio of cheek products so beautiful soft and subtle! I also want to try the DI formula

This def caught my eye!! 

ohhhhhh myyyyyy goddddddddddd.

<Peeks head out from under rock> Pretty!

Haha, i was confused because this looked like a Too Faced palette in the small preview thumbnail. I love how the colors throughout this collection are beautifully understated.. 

Interesting. The pictures so far aren't really what I was expecting, but this looks nice.

image.png

Yeah, I see 'velours' (velvets) on the box - interesting!

Do we know anything about the intended formula of these velvet lip glides?

@Anonymous @ournursie if these are the lipglides, they were described as an opaque gloss

Anonymous Insider

Are these lip glosses?

Nevermind, went a couple pages back and it's probably the velvet lip glides. Loving the darker colors!

Gorgeous! I'm really excited for this collection! Maybe il finally pick up something from Nars

More swatches from makeupandbeautyblog

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The eyeliner in Mambo is stunning 🙂

@Mochapj Do you happen to have the Long Hot Summer eyeshadow palette? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm on the verge of buying it or not buying it...it's so pretty, but I'm positive I have other shadows that are similar.

@vegchililover78 I don't!  I didn't buy it because I own some of the shades in it already as singles or duos.

it is a pretty palette, but I'd suggest checking the shade list to make sure what you have before you buy 😉

I may have Bengali in another palette...I think I may wait on purchasing for the moment. The new DI shadows coming out later in the month look so gorgeous!

And more fall stuff - a separate post says there are audacious lip liners, but I'm not sure if those are these

image.png

image.png

Also from spectra, Sarah moon sneaks @jemly!!!

• image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

The face and eye palette look beautiful in the pictures.

testing