Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

But of course it would look crazy sparkly under the dentist light!  Poor blush getting shunned cause it's beautiful:'( 

Beautiful collection! This is making me want to do a NARS haul! lol

Wow, amazing! This is so gorgeous. NARS is quickly becoming my favorite brand, you're giving me major goals 🙂

Haha, the dentist can't handle a super orgasm, eh? 😛 

Holy wow! My eyes are thoroughly aroused!  

I love your collection! 

Thanks!  🙂

@Tamara76

1. Wow.

2. Wow.

3. You should've replied to the dentist "It's just super orgasm". 

4. look at how those little singles curve all over the place! LOL muahahah ocd.Genie-Point-and-Jaw-Drop-Alladin.gif

Thanks!  LOL 🙂

@Tamara76 I just saw this in the collection thread!

i was going to comment a) great collection!! And b) someone asked me to do this once with my nars collection but I declined when I realized how much time and space it would take to do so, LOL.

other than super orgasm, any particular favorites?

Thanks!

I am so, so, so much in love with Sexual Content!

I'm also on my second Audacious in Anna - This is my all time favorite lipstick!

I love Telesto, Kari and now Topless and Tan Lines for everyday eyeshadow.

As you can see, I also love the Lip Pencils and Glosses.  🙂

Have any of the fairer ladies tried this version of the Monoi Oil?

s1817311-main-hero.jpg

Is it too dark? Or does it give a glow?

it's really nice, its definitely not too dark it goes on like a sheer bronze, glowy!

@Libellules - @meganlisa has it and reviewed it for me. I'm fair and was curious about how it would work/look. It does sheer out beautifully and looks great on fair skin (I haven't tried it, but from her recommendation and video). It's so concentrated and dark in the bottle, but once you take a little bit and then disperse it, it really lightens up. It sounds like it has a stronger scent which Megan can describe for you. It's on my list to try sometime, but I haven't yet. Hope that helps.

@Libellules @BaseballMommy is right.  I love and adore this product.  It was a surprise winner for me.  Everyone at my local Nars boutique was raving about it so when I had a discount I decided to try it.

The smell is very much there, so I wouldn't use it on your whole body.  I love the scent, in oil (warmer than a like scent in an alcohol base).  The oil itself is light and absorbs quickly.  The shade is very subtle on.  Video with swatch below. The swatch photo is on another thread.  I can try and find it later.  Hope that helps!

NARS Mother full.PNG

Get a mini Orgasm for your mom.

Right? LOL

Anyone know when incognito launches on sephora? 

@moxiepancakes I'm not sure what incognito is... If it's another name for the summer collection, it's supposedly may 1

I was looking at my Nars blushes and it dawned on me how odd it is to name a blush "Mata Hari." She's muddled in myth, but at the very least, you're naming a blush after an exotic dancer who was executed by the French for espionage during WWI. Cheery!

testing