Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I have swatches from seasonal training.

Here you go

IMG_7874.jpg

Thanks for the swatches! I think I might *need* those 2 middle shades lol 😉

Ooh, Pool Shark and Deep End look lovely. I don't know if I'd actually wear them, but they sure are purdy!

Ooh, thank you @v0ltagekid!!

Do you work for NARS???  (lucky duck!)

I do work for Nars 🙂 

I have other swatches of the rest of the stuff but I am not allowed to post. (That is until someone else spills the beans, then I can lol)

Oooh the DI Blushes too?

@v0ltagekid Thank you so much for sharing! For some reason, I wasn't picturing Topless to be so light! I was also expecting a bit more shimmer in Tan, based on the other DI's that I own.

Yea I think the most unique is pool shark, super cute periwinkle shadow. That's in natural light, and dry, I didn't have time to wet them and swatch since they were being passed around lol!

Def want pool shark, thank you!

No worries! I kind of want to see how they work/blend together. Pool Shark and Deep End are a bit bold for me, but I think they'd be beautiful blended with some neutral browns/golds 😄

Hmmm I think maybe pool shark and deep end. Now to stalk the internet for swatches!

@niki172 see up top - @v0ltagekid posted hers 😄

Awesome thanks @Mochapj - definitely need deep end.

I need Sexual Content (heehee...I'll leave that as is).  Also possibly Topless.

Great find @Mochapj! I don't have any of the DI blushes but Sexual Content is tempting me. I also really like all of the eye shadows. I really love the DI formula and think that these could all be used together beautifully O.O. 

Sorry if I've missed it but is there a release date on these?

Are you pondering anything for your own collection?

April 15 @Libellules

certainly the lighter blush duo; I think the darker one looks like one from the permanent line, so I'll wait to see comparisons.

i need to swatch the shadows to see how they show up on my skintone, but at least the brown one because nars does great browns

@Mochapj The one with the less desirable name?? 😄

Yes. I thought the blue and green were too bold and unwearable but seeing them lined up in the photo you just posted, I think the "Tan" would blend with them and mellow them out beautifully.

I agree @Libellules - I think the whole collection is based off the French Riviera, so that would make a lot of sense.

Can anyone recommend (or de-enable) the Narsiccist Dual Intensity Palette? I can only find it on one site, and it's something I've eyed for a year but never bought. Now I have major FOMO and I'm not certain if I should just bite the bullet and grab if. Thoughts?

I like it but don't love it.  You're probably better off buying singles if there's only one or two shades you love.

If you still want it, you might be able to grab it for much cheaper at a Nordstrom Rack or on ebay- or via trade with Spry 😉

9 Replies
testing