Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I can de-enable! I bought it during the November sale after waffling on it for a year, but I rarely touch it. Part of that is the color selection—I just don't wear those ultra dark shades very often, and the lighter ones aren't very interesting. Of course, the price is much better than buying shades separately, but I'll make an exception to my "don't buy singles" rule and would recommend buying single DIs you actually want and will use rather than the palette.

I'll be listing mine for trade soon. 

Hey, Nars lovers! 

I have a goodie to share!

My Nars Sa @ Barneys NYC is having a huge event on April 9th. She is preselling the Tahiti Bronze collection now.

She is offering a GWP for all Nars .

The gift is with a $125 purchase and includes a deluxe Chelsea girls gloss, Veneto eyeliner and skincare packets in a Nars pouch. 

If you spend $250 you get a Nars Botan brush.

I am excited about the gloss, love that gloss. 

I presold the candle, both oils and both bronzers. 🙂

Best way to contact is email

Xiomara

Xruperto@barneys.com 

Lots of close ups of the summer Riviera collection.

how cute is the packaging?  Supposedly out mid April 

image.jpeg2103161ima2103162ge.jpegim2103163age.jpegim2103164age.jpeg

The DI blushes look gorgeous! 

&& the shadows, especially the turquoise lookin shade!<3

@StephaniLynn I know!!!  

I'm not usually into turquoises with my skintone, but that one is SO PRETTY I might have to make an exception.

I'm in love, I need it. I don't believe I have anything like it in my collection. 

Its going to be such a pretty pop of color in the inner corner paired with a nude eye. 

I will be getting my very first dual intensity blush, I see. And adding the box to my "Packaging drawer" haha. What is the best kind of brush to use with those blushes?

@ShannonAlexis something short, with stiff bristles.

They have a specific DI brush (which I own), but it's overpriced, IMO.

It just needs to not have a huge wide base if you're planning to use the shades individually.  The one NARS makes is sort of the shape of a pencil eraser.

EVERYTHING'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Are those duos blush/bronzers?

@etscore1 Yes, those are the dual intensity blushes.

the second one looks eerily similar to one that exists in the permanent line, but I did not see names on anything from the article I pulled these from (but it wasn't in English, so...)

You're killing it with these @ mentions @Mochapj

Yes - I totally know which one you're referring to in the permanent line. That top one caught my eye - it seems like it would be a gorgeous summery color when using both shades simultaneously.

I suspect the big square box is a blush palette?

I think so - there's supposed to be a giant pan of Orgasm with a photo oversprayed on it (picture above in header post) in the summer collection.

You just proved that I am actually a teenage boy with, ..."a giant pan of Orgasm..." 

I have the giggles.

Cute packaging. Thanks for posting Mocha.

This packaging in fantastic and those colors are gorgeous. Not so excited about the liquid lipsticks but I'm just not a fan of those in general.

On no the packaging is cute and the colors are calling me, dang you NARS ! I had been doing so well ...

Whoa whoa whoa. Are those liquid lipsticks (?!?!) in the last pic or glosses in new packaging?

@jeyrosella Liquid lipsticks.

i heard they were coming for fall, but it looks like they are coming earlier 

testing