Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Here you go @Melissa136

1603161image.jpeg

Sin, dolce vita, goulue and outlaw.  Outlaw is the closest in the permanent line, but it's darker and has more shimmer.  Looking at them side by side, Goulue sort of looks like the child of DV and Outlaw, lol.

if there's any other colors you'd like to see, do let me know 😉 nars blushes are my favourite!

Thanks Mocha! I think Goulue will be mine. I like that it's a raspberry, and you're right that DV is more red 🙂

Anytime!  Raspberry blushes are my absolute favorite, so I'm always looking out for great ones.

I have a few that are similar in color in my collection besides Goulue, but nothing with that color and finish, which is what makes it so beautiful, IMO.

Mocha - do you feel goulue would be too dark for porcelain skin tone? I've admired it from afar, but don't know if I could pull it off. Thanks!

@niki172 I swatched it for you so you could see it on a lighter skin tone

image.jpeg

Thanks that's very helpful!

@niki172 I think it would be lovely on porcelain skin.  

It's not so dark that I think it would look too harsh, like seduction or outlaw could.

Thanks Mocha - I'd planned on getting it during the upcoming sale. It looks like such a lovely color - I don't own anything like it. I appreciate the help 🙂

Some more new photos of Summer 2016

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 6.46.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 6.47

Hey Mocha,  it's been crazy but I wanted to stop by and say that you're swatch and recommendation of Anna was spot on for me.  I love her!   Sorry it took me so long to catch back up...

Yay!  So glad you like it 😉

I won the NARS x Sarah Moon Holiday 2016 Collaborator Collection Sweepstakes on instagram!!  I'll be shipped the full collection October 1st!!!! So excited!! nars.jpg

Congrats!! Can't wait to see it!

i'm glad someone in the bt community won 😄

Holy crap! Congratulations! Let me know if you don't like any of it and need to find it a good home! 😉

That's great!

(Also, hey, I thought you seemed familiar on IG. You just liked a swatch photo of mine; Imma friend you now.)

Woohoo, congratulations! 😄

Yay, congratulations!

Whoa, that is awesome!

Congratulations! That's an amazing prize, enjoy 🙂

Thank you!! I'm so excited!! 

testing