Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

I was looking at a few things on eBay today and found listings for Nars cream blushes. Of course I'm excited and sad because they're long discontinued, but I'm so curious...has anyone tried them? The shades are Penny Lane, Lokoum and Constantinople.

2 new Audies (Cody & Sarah) coming holiday 2016

im0903161age.png

So who's the Cody named after? (I'm not familiar with Sarah Moon, so maybe it's a connection to her?)

Oooh, an Audacious with my name! (Sarah) Hoping it will be the dark red one -- the orange-y brown one would not work for me.

I know what I want for Christmas !!!!! seriously Nars these Audacious are my weakness 

Oh, that dark red. I actually don't own a dark red Audie, and maybe I need to ... 

Dooooo it 👍🏻

That brownish-orangish one... I am definitely paying attention.

so curious to see how it compares to Jane!

Eeeeeee new Audacious!! So curious to see swatches, because the dark one looks like it can't possibly be that different from the various dark reds/berries in the line already (or so my wallet hopes), and the light one looks like it might be similar to Jane.

If these aren't too close to ones I already own though, they are definitely going on the list. Now I have to decide not only what order to buy Amuse Bouche in, but where in that order I fit these two...

You've got some time to decide.

they won't be out until October 😝

OMG

If ever there were 'malday' colors... 😉

They shall be mine!

so NARS is slowly revealing their next holiday collab partner over instagram today. so far all that's really been revealed is that it is indeed a woman, which is long due, i'm thrilled about that. (more specifically, actually, a french woman).

i think it may be photographer sarah moon. she works primarily in high fashion, but also worked with barbara hulanicki at BIBA in london back in the early 70s, which, if at all referenced in this collection, would be innnncredible !! and even if the BIBA history is not referenced, it would be innnncreddiiibllleee. and i would save up to purchase the entire collection. 

this is just speculation on my part, of course. we'll know more later today 🙂

(if it's not sarah moon it should well be considered for a future collab. the woman has a knack for color !!)

sarahmoonbutterflyfish.jpg

short video on sarah moon

I got pretty annoyed when someone said the collaboration would be with Sarah moon and they threw in lady Gaga name as a duo collab. Can people just get over her already? 

This whole yusssss Gaga and then wanting her to mix in with someone classy. Ugh. 

Who knew Sarah Moon photographed our Jem?

sarahmoon

I LOVE YOU

Heart Heart Heart

can i just say i'm SO UTTERLY PLEASED I WAS RIGHT !!! YAYYYYY

Yes! It's official:

image.jpeg

testing