Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

yes mocha you got that spot on for kari..thats exactly what I thought that it may look sickly on me. I went in for tarvos but the Hammamet duo definately caught my eye for that bronzy rose when I swatched it..so now its in my cart..still deciding.. basically its C$43 for 1 usable color 😞

Kari gorgeous O.O

Actually, Kari + the rose bronze would make a gorgeous eye look.

Kari is so pretty. I just ordered it today. 

Whats the the opalescent pink third from the top left? 

Everything in the 'top' row and the stuff to the right of Hammamet is the MJ Tease palette 😉

Great swatches mocha! I ordered the Hammamet duo and Impassioned today. I'm still thinking about Kari, it looks really great on your skin. Did you get anything?

What is the middle duo on the top? The shimmering light pink one

Thank you!  I did not buy anything else just yet.  I really like the rose bronze in Hammamet, but I'm not keen on the other side being invisible on me 😄

everything else that's swatched there is the MJ tease palette.

Here is (hopefully) a better representation of impassioned blush in action.

paired with banned red lip and hot sand powder.

i0602161mage.jpeg

STOP BEING GORGEOUS. 😛

Awwww, but I'm fluttering my lashes just for you 😉

OK, you won me over. I'm a sucker for a good flirting.

Also, real talk, that blush is really great and natural-looking on you (you, the queen of natural-looking blush).

Thank you, TK!  I love this blush color; I can't explain it but it makes me feel like my face has been photoshopped - it has amazing luminousity!

Lovely!  You made me want banned now..

Edit: had a gift card so I picked up banned and ordered the duo hammamet.  I don't have any nars eyeshadow and while this is dupable, I wear these kind of colors a lot and liked that it had a companion matte with the shimmer.

Oooh you're so pretty!  Banned looks awesome on you!  I've been waffling on Impassioned just because I already have similar colors, but somehow it keeps jumping back into my shopping cart! 😄

Aww, thank you drrragon!

i really wasn't expecting either of these colors to amount to much, but I'm loving them!

Hey Mocha,  Just stopping by to say thank you for the advice on the Audacious...I swatched Fanny and Anna, as well as Michiyo--which was bright like you said.  So different than on my computer.  I ended up going with Anna for the moment since it seemed more wearable for everyday, and next time I may get Fanny.  Thank you!

Anna is my favorite of the five I have - Audrey, Anna, Fanny, Jane & Vera.  Hope you love it!

Yay, so glad you found one you love! 😉

0302161.jpg

Not sure how well this is going to show up, but I'm using Impassioned blush today.  

IRL it shows up as a subtle, pink flush, but trying to capture that on camera without my phone is troublesome.

Some swatches:

IMG_0069.JPG

Tarvos, Impassioned, Banned Red

Banned Red:

Spoiler
FullSizeRlipsender.jpg
testing